Thread: Megasquirt v4 and trigger wheel

Little Bentley, Colchester, Essex, co7 8se
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman
    Hi Matt, I have emailed you must be 6 times in the last year and you never even replied, you got my address and email so just Pay me the money you owe me OK, Regards Eddie Walsh
    Hi Matt, all gone quite again ???, so just in case here is my email sales@ferrarispares.co.uk and my tel is 01206 251475 lets sort this out as there are enough conmen on these forums lets make it one less, Regards Eddie Walsh

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no offense Dinoman, but please keep this off the forum... its got feck all to do with PNG, you know their address, do things the right/efficient way (small claims etc if need be).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    no offense Dinoman, but please keep this off the forum... its got feck all to do with PNG, you know their address, do things the right/efficient way (small claims etc if need be).
    Hi Stuart, Thanks, I am just trying to save some other Members from being conned by these conmen, they are the ones you should be keeping fom this site, Regards Eddie Walsh

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with you, I bought a V3 from M-Tech about 2 years ago they promis you everything but I didnt think they knew what they where talking about. I am yet to hear of anything good of them. My ecu ended up in the bin because it was poorly made if anyone is interested in a V3 then you need to email Sloth and he will pass you on to someone who will make you one. I will never get anything from M-teck again and I would advise pople not to from my experiance

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    so its an MS with hopefully proper automotive grade bits, proper values and built right and a few 'upgrades'
    Hi Stuart, what it is is a Megasquirt Rip Off and built by a right CONMAN, Matt owes me £650 for some MS's I sold him as Megasquirt would not supply him any bits since they heard he was ripping people off, Regards Eddie Walsh

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinoman, nova 2L 16v, any more info would be usefull as I was nearly tempted to enquire about this stuff.

Club Member Club Member womble sri's Avatar
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes supplied fitted an mapped for £995 plus vat sounds to good to be true.... And you know what they say!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tom reid View Post
    Dinoman, nova 2L 16v, any more info would be usefull as I was nearly tempted to enquire about this stuff.
    Hi Tom, yes I was dealing with Chuzzy and Mat at Mtech when I started doing Megasquirts and I was shipping in 20 Kits at a time from thr USA and Chuzzy started ringing me up saying they were waiting for supplies from USA and would I let them have some MS 1 V2.2 (which they were selling as V2.5 ???) so me being a resonable chap agreed so send them on the understanding that they would replace ?? which of course they never have Total Value £650, so now I just advise people not to deal with them as they are just conmen out for what they can get by ripping people off, Regards DM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just get something proper like a DTA etc where someone can map it. Mega squirts OK if you want to learn, build one yourself but finding a proper rolling road that will map one is neigh impossible as most respected RR's won't touch one just incase that dry solder joint breaks high boost and bang goes your engine.. I have had this problem in the past when we got one and still have one in a rally car.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately i have had bad dealings with mtech also,best staying clear!