Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My daily car as times goes bye..

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I know I bought them 2 years ago which were brand new and I did have in mind to make the car how it is today. Few weeks ago i was going to buy calibra turbo wheels but had some problem to send them. At the moment I currently use a coil over suspension at the front “FK” but there not that good. The road holding is really good but the ride isn’t that good it’s like driving a go-cart. I’ve done some modification on them but still they are not that good and I have to solve this problem. Mean while on the spray some of my friends suggested to do this colour but I’m not in to fords and still I the car looks great in white.

Did speedline alesio2 come in 15 inch? Or what is the best nices rim 15 ich that i could to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

put some irmsher softstars on it will suit your car perfectly lad

Club Member Club Member nova_niek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Luke-
    Few weeks ago i was going to buy calibra turbo wheels but had some problem to send them. Did speedline alesio2 come in 15 inch? Or what is the best nices rim 15 ich that i could to?
    Wheels, like most things round and shiny, are largely a matter of personal taste. Considering the Nova has a rather boxy shape, I for one would not opt for wheels with lots of "roundness" (if such a thing exists). My favourite is the (15 inch x 6J) CD-Design, made by Borbet back in the late eighties. These have an offset of 49mm (ET49) so are well suited to Nova's.

At the moment I currently use a coil over suspension at the front “FK” but there not that good. The road holding is really good but the ride isn’t that good it’s like driving a go-cart. I’ve done some modification on them but still they are not that good and I have to solve this problem
    If you don't want to go mega low, I think the best choice would be a Bilstein B12 kit all round. This kit lowers your car a decent 40mm, gives reasonable comfort over bumpy roads (of which Malta has loads) and improves handling quite a bit. Admitted, it won't be as communicative as the FK setup, but it surely won't go wallowing round the twisty bits.

http://www.bilstein.nl/bilstein/b12_btk

Mean while on the spray some of my friends suggested to do this colour but I’m not in to fords and still I the car looks great in white.
    As said before - keep it white. Looks pristine mate!

Cheers,
    Niek
    One day I'll start a build thread. One day...