Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brake dust

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not the first he has ****ed about/not given parts to and probably wont be the last seeing as he has made posts saying he is in financial trouble. You probably got lucky mate.

If it ay bost dow fix it! Club Member Nobby's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

na he bought off me pal
    " If you aint breaking you aint racing! "

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nobbyznova
    na he bought off me pal
    aww sorry to hear that

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to start with you said the turbo i sold you was used and kackard and some one had tried to clean it up, the it wasnt used it just had play, the parts were new but had been fitted as stated in a pm, as your not happy ive asked you to return the ites by recorded post ad i will happily re-fund you but you wont do that, if i send you money back ad i dont get the parts i dont have a leg to stand on were as you do with paypal.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brake-dust
    to start with you said the turbo i sold you was used and kackard and some one had tried to clean it up, the it wasnt used it just had play, the parts were new but had been fitted as stated in a pm, as your not happy ive asked you to return the ites by recorded post ad i will happily re-fund you but you wont do that, if i send you money back ad i dont get the parts i dont have a leg to stand on were as you do with paypal.
    The parts have been used as i said. i will get pics of this if you are in doubt as i very much doubt that the delivery man used them. The wastegate and turbo elbow you keep ignoring everytime i ask did they even exist? Did not say the turbo was 'kackard' i said it had play in the shaft and you can see oil sitting in the oil feed so it has either been plumbed in at some point in its life or tested.

And why were the bits not in the package to start with while your actually answering questions? You then said give a partial refund which i said a price and then you suddenly did not want to do it anymore.

After all the lies and **** you have given me you think im going to pay out to pack and post the bits back to you and take your word that your going to give me the money. dont make me laugh.

I have only ever been honest with people and see no reason not to be. Why bull**** people about wasting everybodies time? I will get pics of the carbon buildup and scraped bits if you really want to keep kidding yourself that you never started or never touched that manifold or tried to make it look like new.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep would like these pics please, i know 100% the turbo is new, i forgot to pack the wastegate etc by mistake, like i said i will come get the bits this weekend

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok will get pics tonight for you

If the bits are there why dont you send them across like i asked in the first place then this whole thing would not be here? And while im at it do you want to say anything in the paypal dispute or just want me to make it into a claim? Thought i would ask as we are not all knob ends in this world.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont mind on paypal front, no point in sending bits when there 'used'

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree no point in sending bits when they are used when they are meant to be new. Thats why your here mate.

Heres some pics as best as i can do in the dark:

All the bolts....

Carbon scraped off (hard to picture using a torch and light)

Didnt know carbon buildup happened on new gaskets:

And the 'padding' along with the box as it was when i opened it. The only bit caused by me is the very top being opened as you normally open a box

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the manifold is meant to be like that its how there made, them bolts werent new i just used them to loosly assemble it, cant see any build up on the gasget, but you can tell me all about it on sunday