Thread: Mrk3.5 XR2I/RS Replica 2ltr Conversion

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mrk3.5 XR2I/RS Replica 2ltr Conversion

Due to moving out and lack of funds ect i've had to come to a very hard decsion to sell my Fiesta

Mrk 3.5 Mondeo 2ltr Zetec Conversion ( Still 1.6 on the log book that's upto you to change if you wish to )
    4 Branch Manifold
    Mangnex Exhust styem all the way threw
    Mondeo V6 Brakes
    Uprated engine mounts and rubbers
    New gear box still under warranty
    Mondeo Alloys
    Delocked doors and boot
    Debadge bonnet and boot
    TVR flip paint
    Lowered all round ( dont know how much by as was already lowered when I bought it )
    XR2I/RS Bodykit
    RS Popout back windows
    Full Si Interior including seats
    Momo steering wheel and this is one of the smallest ones they do costing around £250 alone
    Bad points
    The car has no MOT or TAX and will need a little bit of welding in the boot along with window wipers ( It had the gay flat ones that didn't work so I just took them off and sold them to my mate ) and the reason the car has not moved is because the clutch needs replacing - The car also comes with a Clifford Viper 480xv alarm system is good with the delocked doors except the remote control is broke and you would need to replace it - Also there is a scratch on the passanger door along with a trolley dent and on the back passanger arch some of the paint is missing
    Theses are the reasons I dont have the time or money to get the car back on the road what with moving out otherwise I wouldn't even be considering selling this car as it was such a great daily driver and had the power when I needed it blah blah blah
    For sale at £2,000 ono I am open to sensible offers and understand a lot of people are going to moan at the asking price but the cars worth this in parts alone...
    anyway if your intrested or have any questions or wish to see more pictures leave a message or pm or simply give me a call or text me on 07513879456
    The car is based in the Northwest near Runcorn and Chester down the M56
    Thanks for reading
    Kayll

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price slashed because no one has made me an offer so ill do it meself
    £1,600/Offers

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY_kAyLL

2ltr Zetec Conversion ( Still 1.6 on the log book that's upto you to change if you wish to )

The car is based in the Northwest near Runcorn and Chester down the M56
    Why?
    Last edited by Logical Improvement; 15-02-10 at 08:52 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pmsl yes I do know this and yes I never told my insurance the engine had been changed because when I rang them up and told them the reg they said it was a 1.6 so I didn't complain sure am not the only one on here or in the hole world plus I dont really care anyway because the 1.6 looks just the same as the 2ltr engine thats been put in it

As for your runcorn brushing I actually now live in Runcorn but sorry I dont wear shell suits and white trainers am more jeans and black trainer person myself

Thanks for the free bump and laugh though

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

can also deliver the car

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY_kAyLL
    I never told my insurance the engine had been changed because when I rang them up and told them the reg they said it was a 1.6 so I didn't complain sure I'am not the only one on here or in the Whole world plus I dont really care anyway because the 1.6 looks just the same as the 2ltr engine thats been put in it
    Why ?
    Last edited by Logical Improvement; 15-02-10 at 08:53 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must point out that i can tell the difference between engines one thing that really helps me when i stop boy racers who i KNOW dont have valid insurance(due to engines,bodykit etc). and yes if you do sell this car as it is now you do face prosecution. I would change it over and then try to re sell. as your obviously not using the car with it having no tax or mot, well i hope your not. so wouldnt make a difference and it will save alot of headache for yourself. up to you...

On the other hand yes it does look a nice car..

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha your joking arnt you!!! ive heard many stories of people smashing up corsa redtops that are still down as a 1.2 geting inspected by a qualified insurance technician and passing it!!!

Ive always declared everything myself because my premium is cheap as hell anyway but if some one wants to do things differently i dont care as long as they dont smash in to me!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes but one day they more than likely will smash into you. At the end of the day laws are in place for a reason. People dont understand why insurance premiums are so high for young drivers well this is why. they dont declare engine upgrades or mods then smash them up and their insurance is void. I have never siezed a car just advised on the issues and a few days later check the car and all the insurance issues are sorted which makes the roads a better place to be as more people have the valid insurance needed.
    Thats not the only thing in this listing that causes a problem it is an offence to sell a vehicle not as described on the V5. Which is why i suggested the seller changes the details then nothing can come back to bite him in the future. He doesnt have to take my advice alot of people prob dont but i still offer it to cover their own backs.
    Ian