User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 1.3sr_kane

do not buy from him.
    he is a liar, good at wording things so that it sounds good but actually isnt,
    he has always "misplaced" the v5 on so so many cars iv seen him put up for sale i wonder why this is?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you have a problem with me selling the cars i have with no v5 then report me! i have nothing to hide. i have no problem with the v5's on the cars i have or have sold. always have all the paper work sometimes some of the cars i have dont have the v5 admitadly but i always have the proof that i own said car with paperwork ect and all keys.

' bigdan1' is just sour as a swap regarding a saxo i owned last year didnt go his way as his said mint nova was rough and when turned up to swap the said nova with my saxo he turned up with baseball bat and a friend and then when he said he didnt want the car as 'it was very rusty' he then tried to tell me i owed him petrol money for his trip. when i declined he has done nothing but slag me off regarding me sellling items or cars. i have sold quite a few things through novaload and not had a problem..

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this has been printed out and will now be forwarded onto my solicitor for liable 'BIGDAN1'

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you pair sounds like a bunch of girls, please sort it out between your selfs

anyone who buys a car with out the log book in my eyes is a complete ****, id make the owner get a new one at his cost, he lost it, he should pay for a new one, no log book seem scrap value to me

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do always have the greenslip anyways so never costs anyone anything to apply for the log book and i always send all nessacary paperwork off for the v5 so new owner doesnt have to do anything. no diffrent than sighning the v5 itself. all cars always sold from my house and paperwork filled out in my house also.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you have the little green slips, but not the main log book, may i ask why?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this has only ever happened on 2 maybe 3 occasions out of the 30 maybe 40 cars i have bought and sold. i do find that its generally the lesser value cars that i dont bother with appplying for said log book as it can take several weeks. but on the higher value cars i always apply for them. i get my cars from several places,auctions,friends or cars that garages have had sit in the back of there yards so can be any reason why i dont have them whether it be lost or never had it when they bought the car. generally struggle to have v5's from friends as they always say they'll find them and never do! nothing to hide all cars are given full receipt with the promise they arent stolen or written off ect written on the receipt. unless otherwise stated.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sound trader ish

m-teqbodyrepairs.co.uk Club Member 16v Nova Kev's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by General Baxter
    you sound trader ish
    not much

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not quite. its just a thing that i am known round my area as a guy who likes a bargain. and i am fully legit with regards to all tax ect i pay my way like everybody else (own my own company) i enjoy my cars and generally but things that money can be had from. i hear about all sorts of cars as im in the motor trade and am always getting offered cars and alike for good deals. i only sell on the internet what i cant shift through mates or word of mouth. the more specific cars such as nova's or modified cars i sell through forums or ebay.