Yep she gotta go and very upset about it as got me baby due in december and come to realise me carnt fit a baby seat through the gap of the front seat so now looking for somethin a bit more sensible
MK2 GOLF 1.8 8V GTi aka camo golf (modified,rat look etc)
this is a one off mk2 golf with looks and speed and belive me this car gets the attention and looks where eva you go,
its been smoothed and painted in army green so easy to paint if need be with plenty of extras.
MOTED 01/2010 AND TAXED 02/2010
Engine
139k miles
just had oil and oil filter change along with cambelt and fuel filter,new clutch cable and gearlinkage.
kent cam and vernier pully
induction kit
full janspeed exhaust system with dtm tail pipe
runs very nice and goes very well when and if need it,
Exterior
painted green with a few stickers
big bumpers
side skirts and arches smoothed into body
standard grill with army camo cloth along the bottom
standard mirrors with army cloth covering them
smocked rear lights
crystal crosshair headlights
crystal indicators
full ajustable coilovers
17" alloy wheels
front strut brace and uprated bushes
Interior
Reclining retrimmed leather bucket seats
carbom fibre door cards plus rear
gti rear seats
custom one off granade gearknob
camo net on parcel shelft to hide speakers or car (youtube type in search box camo golf)
Ice
headunit
6x9s and front door speakers
sub and amp
spare bits
standard headlights
orange indicators
m3 rear lights
d badged grill painted green
poss another exhaust backbox
slam panel
like most cars it does have some problems but nothin bad pretty much could just do with a tidy up so poss a new coat of paint on it what is a piece of piss and could just cost only £50 and thats getting food and drinks in for a lil break lmao
only reason being is rear bumper has started to flake and front bumper was reversed into leaving no damage just paint come off,
due to it been on kent cam it is a bit lumpy like all camend cars so nothin to worry about
common fault with the golfs some times grinds into 2nd gear and plus having new clutch cable fitted might want ajusting,
no log book as in post as had to send off for new one
looking to swap only as need another car to replace it so what you got unless the cash deal is a good one
EMAIL ME AT: MIKE-FORD01@hotmail.com with your offers along with all the info about the car and pics of the car your offering and please no stupid offers
please note the pics taken are old as now got the diffrent grill and lights on it making it look alot better.
will upload up to date pics asap