Thread: my cars been nicked

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my cars been nicked

well i went to my mams old house to get my car today after leaving it for a couple months. i had a little work to do before the 1st of august to get it sorted for the track, and i found it had been stolen. last time i was round was sunday to move my campervan as i have been moving home this week

i called all the local vauxfreaks and one had, had a known theif tell him yesterday he had gotten a new corsa and was gonna redtop it but strangely he never asked where he could get one or any of the parts.

alarms ringing i sent someone to a farm i know they may of used to strip it and surely enough tehre was my corsa smashed to peices with the engine missing.

the police are gan up their now and if the forensics are good i may be in luck. if theres any tracks from a twin axle'd tranny pickup then i even know where my engine will be but im still ****in gutted.

my intentions where to track this car only and so it is not road legal or insured in any way.

im gutted like cos the engine was the fastest xe ive known having only done 63000 genuine miles from new and the shell was a completely rot free v reg 1.0 shell.

i still havnt seen the shell but i rekon from the sounds of things its ruined and i dont think i can get anything from anywhere to compensate me unless someone is prosecuted.

whats more is i had a load of deer tools in the boot and cant do the job i had waiting in my new drive until i replace them so theyve also took my means to make ends meet.

CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats gutting mate
    im glad my nova is in my nans yard with a big gate stopping any fooker getting to it
    hope they catch the little c@nts!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heres a couple piks of her in all her glory. i know she looked a bit bland but i liked her stealthyness

http://img116.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa.jpg/

http://img20.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa2.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa3.jpg/

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd been mucking about with her a little aswell. it was on fk coilovers running low but not so low as to trip up on shillies. i had the cavslabs as you can see which are great. i also had modified bottom arms which would pull the hubs forward 8mill and a combo van anti roll bar with new bushes to go on sitting in the boot. i was just doing all the cheap things to inmprove it that i could. mainly thinking about taking away any weight i could from the front. next mod was a half rad from a civic. never seen this done but from looking in the scrapheap there the best part for the job.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i forgot tomention it was on propper chris astley shafts with 2 litre inner and outer cv's and the 2 litre hub conversion. quality wise it was deffinately the best vauxhall 2 litre corsa ive been in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a clapped out corsa with a xe plopped in. common as your grannys skidmarks

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"its a goodun" for an Xe... gee never heard that before lmao.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still though, its never nice having a car robbed and it sounds like you have lost out mate unlucky

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    "its a goodun" for an Xe... gee never heard that before lmao.
    I attribute this to any that have yet to start mixing oil and water.

cage it and brave it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gutted you got it robbed, what makes it worse is it sounds like you know who's done it too.

just goes to show, people dont care who you are. they'll rob you blind even if you are related.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
    until you hear them speak.

"EVERY LITTLE HELPS"