Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadly For Sale my breeze blue SR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Sadly For Sale my breeze blue SR

Altho it pains me to do it i'm going to have to sell my SR as i just dont have the time/money/means to finish it and while its sat not being done its just gonna end up getting more rusty so i'd rather it just go to a good home for some one else to fix it.

This car is well worth fixing as most of you know there aint that many about and seeing some of the others on here that are hanging out there ass (no offence) and they still get repaired i know this car is going to be great for some one.

All this car needs is a new front panel welding on (supplied) a few tiny bits in the bay welding and then a engine Everything else its missing that it needs to be put back on the road is also supplied and it comes with various spares.

I know with not alot of money and effort this could be sorted and it could be look as good as this again......

Or

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR BITS AS I AM NOT AND WILL NOT BREAK IT AND I'M ONLY GOING TO SELL IT TO SOME ONE WHO INTENDS TO FIX IT.

I'm not looking for stupid money for this but that dos'nt mean i dont know wot its worth To keep admin happy im gonna say £500 but obviously i dont exspect this much so i'm open to offers

Joycey
    Last edited by ~~joycey~~; 06-05-09 at 12:54 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why dont you finish of what you started? you have the parts ffs, make time and get it sorted!! its only a nova

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because i didnt start it tbh it started by haveing most of its good stuff stripped off it and i've been trying to sort it out.

I do have the parts yeah but not the parts i want OR a engine!

And also its at a mates mums place and they are fed up with it being there now and wont let me use the power there anymore which means no welder/sander/compressor/lights at night, the list go's on.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~~joycey~~
    Because i didnt start it tbh it started by haveing most of its good stuff stripped off it and i've been trying to sort it out.

I do have the parts yeah but not the parts i want OR a engine!

And also its at a mates mums place and they are fed up with it being there now and wont let me use the power there anymore which means no welder/sander/compressor/lights at night, the list go's on.
    fair enough fella i needed to ask is a shame you given up looks like you got so far with it and lost hope thats all!!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this car needs a good home! i totaly understand now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gazjoiner
    fair enough fella i needed to ask is a shame you given up looks like you got so far with it and lost hope thats all!!

Yeah i have a bit tbh and i've also bought a new nova which is modded and in one piece and drives and has tax+m.o.t for the price of wot it would of cost me just to get a few small bits i needed for the SR

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~~joycey~~
    Yeah i have a bit tbh and i've also bought a new nova which is modded and in one piece and drives and has tax+m.o.t for the price of wot it would of cost me just to get a few small bits i needed for the SR
    well dont give up on the new one then btw you will funkin miss it when it goes trust me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Na i wont mate im cracking right on with it thats why i need this sold becos i could do with the money to buy new bits

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let us know how you get on with the new one then mate!!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pm me a guide price of what you'll take please m8.