Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what amp wiring kit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have said £30 for a 4AWG kit is a bit steep - I think I paid £40 for my dual amp 0AWG kit.

Still, that'll do the job. Don't forget to make sure the fuse in the kit is the right rating, if not then just buy another one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorjack
    I'd have said £30 for a 4AWG kit is a bit steep - I think I paid £40 for my dual amp 0AWG kit.

Still, that'll do the job. Don't forget to make sure the fuse in the kit is the right rating, if not then just buy another one.
    Yea it probley is abit much tbh, but the problem i have is all the money ive got is in paypal. so had to find one that i could buy and used paypal

Yea ill have alook. i wouldnt of thought of that cheers for the headsup + rep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob-mcgrew
    no offense but ive never seen the point in subs unless there small.
    the big ones slow your car down, take up half your boot, cain your annual petrol costs, and make your ears bleed... sounds like a good mod to me
    Well its going in the saloon so space isnt a problem. But it would make it worth it when the girls sit in the car and i turn it up and they then get very horny and take me back to there place :D