Thread: My Mrs in a coma after car crash

Banned
    Hull, drives: The Wife's Celica, Fixes: Mates cars, Saves: for A16VTB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it works. i'm a baptised catholic, but i dont go to church. i belive that there is a bigger entity at work in the universe simple as. its there if ya wanna talk, kinda deal. like we, the members of png are too. keep talking fella, it really helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno u obv lad but it sounds shockin, just keep lookin on the brigtside eh..the only way is up and all that.
    Hope she gets better quick!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sound realy horrific mate-just red the lot
    as many people have said mate keep you chin up mate.
    my regards goes out to both of you mate

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As i said in the other thread man im shocked to hell and my heart truly goes out to you both, i hope youve got your mates around you even if its just for someone to be there whether you choose to use them for a shoulder to cry on or just some moral support.
    As has previously said there are all of us guys and gals on here to offer you support and kind words, as its always easier to talk to someone (or many someones in this case) you dont know.
    I cant begin to imagine the pain and suffering youre going through right now, but dont even think for a minute about not being there for her when she wakes up, which from what youve said is going to happen by the way she is starting to respond to stimulus (sp) youve obviously spent most of your life so far wanting her so your will and feelings for her will be strong enough for her to know and will be something for her to fight and come back for, so keep your chin up bud and remember were all thinking of you both.
    As i wrote on the last thread, keep us posted on how she is doing mate, cheers.

John.

Banned
    Hull, drives: The Wife's Celica, Fixes: Mates cars, Saves: for A16VTB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRspudly
    As i said in the other thread man im shocked to hell and my heart truly goes out to you both, i hope youve got your mates around you even if its just for someone to be there whether you choose to use them for a shoulder to cry on or just some moral support.
    As has previously said there are all of us guys and gals on here to offer you support and kind words, as its always easier to talk to someone (or many someones in this case) you dont know.
    I cant begin to imagine the pain and suffering youre going through right now, but dont even think for a minute about not being there for her when she wakes up, which from what youve said is going to happen by the way she is starting to respond to stimulus (sp) youve obviously spent most of your life so far wanting her so your will and feelings for her will be strong enough for her to know and will be something for her to fight and come back for, so keep your chin up bud and remember were all thinking of you both.
    As i wrote on the last thread, keep us posted on how she is doing mate, cheers.

John.
    that goes for all of us on here fella.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry to hear this mate, realy hard hitting story..... hope your girl pulls through and recovers well, so you can carry on your life how you wanted it to be ...........

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another story to further prove life is the cruelest happening

I hope she pulls through it mate and all is ok when she does. She wont like the taste of the penicillin V she`ll have to take for ever now though, with having no spleen, theyre nasty

On another note, i hope you find someone who can help you physcologically too, its obviously hit you hard to even think about suicide. And youre right, it is selfish, whats your mrs going to think when she wakes up and finds out you gave up, after she fought so hard to come through it.
    I realise thats tough, but its something i feel you need to realise. Fight it and you`ll be a stronger person afterwards

The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward

Club Member Club Member stuartyj21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second that walshc^^^

just hang-in mate and been strong all good things happen to those who wait..
    nova gsi project : http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87640
    Rolling road readout- 104.8 bhp/117.4 lbft

astra gsi project:http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167790

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My heart goes out to all affected by this. Hang in there.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is really hard hitting mate, All the best for you and your Girlfriend. Chin up and stay positive as that's the best thing you can do for yourself and your Girlfriend now. All the best.
    Graham