Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: My Mrs in a coma after car crash

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stan, I've just read through the whole story and im deeply touched by this.
    I can't even start to imagine what pain and trauma you have been through and is still going through to this day.
    I can understand totally why you ended it with Rachael but I don't think that you should have went out with someone so soon after. I think you just need some close friends ?
    I really do hope that you get back on track regards of your life mate and I really do hope that Rachael has if not all then has most of her life back too.

Kind regards,

Tony
    Last edited by Tony M; 01-02-10 at 05:53 PM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the messages folks.

Court has been adjourned until May 25th. The whole set up was a complete shambles to be honest. No one knew what was happening.

Kinda not sure what to think/do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to the british legal system

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes the leagal system does work and work well, about six months ago on the M74 a father and son going to work in a van were involved an a road rage incident with another van, the other driver ran the father and son off the road killing the son, then dissapeared!! the police found him a few months later in SPAIN and have brought him back to face charges.

have a little faith mate, you'll get there
    success is only limited by a weak mind

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley
    Thanks for all the messages folks.

Court has been adjourned until May 25th. The whole set up was a complete shambles to be honest. No one knew what was happening.

Kinda not sure what to think/do.
    mate i have never been touched by an online thread in my life,but seriously the best of wishes are to you and rach,even my gf who does not clearly know you or visit this site was clearly in tears and very touched by your courage and commitment! your a fcukin strong man!!! i envi you mate, seriously,i just couldnt go through it,i could feel the tears reading the read,1 day id like to meet you n buy you a beer! if everybody was like you this world would be a far better place,i really hope you are coping(easier said than done).

from roy n hannah we hope you nothing but happiness mate,please keep your chin up,your an example never to be forgotten!!!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow you are amazing, im sat here hoping to read a reply of rachs ok. is there any news?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very sorry to hear this mate, wish you all the best and hope she gets better soon.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope thing work out for you mate, im quite the beliver in fate and karma and because you such i good guy i know things will turn out for you,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only just read this all way through after seeing it pop up over and over again on the forum with people commenting... Mainly because i really wanted to be able to read a bad start turn into a happy ending.

Really sorry this didn't happen

I feel so bad for you with everything that has & is happening.

Hope you keep up that strength you have inside you and i'm sure you will overcome all this in time.

Can't ever imagine how you feel and i hope i never have to be put in that situation, you're a stronger person than i will ever be mate.

All the best for 2010...

Keep your chin up and keep us posted on everything!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best wishes Stan, you story thus far may well have helped people on here who have suffered, and also made other people count their blessings.

Sounds you were at a very low ebb at christmas time, all i can say is if you are prescribed sleeping tablets or similar, do take them.

Your stress reaction that you described sounds normal, i get these symptoms too to a degree, and run my life accordingly. A Bezzie mate of mine took his own life last year, and there are a lot of questions unanswered about it. I have 'shelved' dealing with the trauma, and don't quite know when it's going to resurface. Not happy days.

Best of luck.