Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Heart stopped beting (momentarily)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it does suck! but its better to realise its not working and split on good terms than keep at it and end up hating each other

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craig green
    Never go back if you keep splitting up. Somethings blatantly not right...
    we only got back together the once

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if the child is 6 then be worried, if not, be glad. spend all your love on your nova. A nova will never break your heart.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burgo
    yes and she tells me she wishes she hadnt ended it
    Is she with someone?
    Girls are such b!tches, they use the whole "Oh I love you and I don't know why we ended it" because they need to know someone will still be there to run to if worse comes to worse. They keep a bloke hanging on by one toe. I'm suprised she didn't tell you she thought she might be pregnant just after you broke up. (Btw, this doesn't apply to all women, just quite a few)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no shes not with anyone else and shes not told me thats shes pregnant but there was a rumour that was the case a couple of months ago . she says shes not tho

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.
    Is she with someone?
    Girls are such b!tches, they use the whole "Oh I love you and I don't know why we ended it" because they need to know someone will still be there to run to if worse comes to worse. They keep a bloke hanging on by one toe. I'm suprised she didn't tell you she thought she might be pregnant just after you broke up. (Btw, this doesn't apply to all women, just quite a few)
    Haha, I know a few women like that. And a few men though, to be fair. Obviously excluding the pregnancy part

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Breeny
    ooooo women are all evil!

*cough* some are

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sure as hell don't miss my first gf - she's married with a kid now. We're still on talking terms though.

I think the only ones I miss are #4, #6 and #8 - although I wouldn't get back with any of them. #3 I had a run in again just before I started seeing Alex. She turned to drugs a while back, and although she's been clean for years, I realised she's not what I wanted. #6 would have been perfect except she turned into a religious freak, didn't end too well. #8, everything was fine until she ran off with a bloke she worked with - we stayed friends for just long enough for me to get to hear all about it then she disappeared and I've never heard from her since. Last I heard she was planning a marriage and kids etc with new bloke (literally a week after we'd broken up). Looking back, I realised I'm better off without her.

I guess I don't miss any of my ex's because I'm always the one doing the dumping, aside from two - one was the aforementioned #8, and also #7 where we split amicably (i.e. she was boffing her ex, and I couldn't be bothered with it anyway ).

Relationships generally suck