Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: PV Afterthoughts. Camping in particular.

Senior User
    Scunthorpe Drives: Astra Coupe Turbo, Vectra DTi GSi Rep
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boffer8
    CB is being removed tomorrow to be sorted this week!
    My bad with it being ACW plastics
    cheers chief!!!
    Yep get it sorted , can't believe no1 had a working cb apart from my 1980's shonky piece of junk!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    The same as USC
    USC is much worse imho, more ghey kits!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thats right yeah, I forgot!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

being a first timer, i though it was alright tbh,

the rev limiters were not to bad just the generator next to my tent didnt help my sleeping. and who ever gets a good night sleep in a tent/van (lee)

i think the rain bought us closer together lads, no??

was nice to put names to faces even if i did ask a million people, whos that, whos that thanks RJ

met some proper legends this weekend

p.s spud you ****er for breaking in to my car,

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw156
    p.s spud you ****er for breaking in to my car,

Thats gotta have been the funniest thing ive ever seen, you three looking confuddled as hell cos your car had been re-arranged trying to figure out how or why it had been messed with yet remained locked

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh i thought the same, thought it was a bit of a let down, but I did drive 7 hours each way - not much in terms of stands, and it was just a group of cars parked on an open bit of tarmac - not real theme for a massive vauxhall meet. I guess the weather was a let down. If they had a track for racing, or maybe a garage area showing folk how to fit an engine, lower a car, build an exhaust, or even fit a custom exhaust there and then etc that would take away the boredom of watching a drag strip getting glued!!

45 quid for a dodgy rolling road gtf, I headed back early and went to Knockhill and had a good day there - but the weather was good in Scotland for a change

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my thoughts on this r that im gonna bring a god dam big metal baseball bat to clought the f***ers round the head.....we were kept awake till 4 this mornin due to 3 cars givin us abuse and bangin car off limiters every 10 mins. And because i said can you please stop doin that now.they got in a worse mood and said if i went out of the tent he was gonna "shove it up me" well id like to see him try and another thing i thought their behavour was a disgrace when there were so many families around us with small children. Security was about as good as a chocolate fireguard, any trouble and they disapeared!
    But i did still have a good time just wish their wasnt idoits like that around....just true car enthusiasts and mayb we cud enjoy they days and nights far better!
    thanks all again for another good experience
    xx R xx

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz-Turbo
    Well my thoughts on this r that im gonna bring a god dam big metal baseball bat to clought the f***ers round the head.....we were kept awake till 4 this mornin due to 3 cars givin us abuse and bangin car off limiters every 10 mins. And because i said can you please stop doin that now.they got in a worse mood and said if i went out of the tent he was gonna "shove it up me" well id like to see him try and another thing i thought their behavour was a disgrace when there were so many families around us with small children. Security was about as good as a chocolate fireguard, any trouble and they disapeared!
    But i did still have a good time just wish their wasnt idoits like that around....just true car enthusiasts and mayb we cud enjoy they days and nights far better!
    xx R xx
    sounds like you shoudl be at billing

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz-Turbo
    xx R xx
    I kno what you mean - I thought I was getting old, but thought I'm only 28 these are just ****s - I thought it was about cars and not just taking your VXR that you bought cause you've sold loads of pills, coke and smack and banging it off the limiter..... why, don't get that?