• Movember - join the team

Almost that time of year again to get the snips out and trim those top lip warmers

To raise money and awareness of mens health issues, November has been dubbed "Movember". This is the month for chaps to sport a sponsored stylish facial handlebar and contribute to a great cause at the same time. In the UK, Movember fundraising supports the Prostate Cancer Charity and Institute of Cancer Research.

I've created a team page for the Performance Mo Group - join up here to get involved and help raise funds along with other members of the team.

If you don't want to join, or can't grow a Mo, then fear not - you can still donate!

Donations
    Once you've registered and joined, you get a page where people can donate to you, or your team.
    • Donations to YOU: these show up on the team page next to your name. Who will be the top Mo'sponsor?!
    • Donations to YOUR TEAM: these show up as team donations, not against any particular team member (unless the donator specifically says so).

If you would like to donate without going so far as Mo'ing up (or you can't grow one!) you can use the team donation link, which is this:

https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/your-details/team_id/200500

Pre-Mo shave is 31st October, then all throughout November its Mo-Time! Feel free to post pics here of your Mogress too once you've joined the team, from pre-Mo onwards!

Mo-Off Prize

At the end of the month, I'll be hosting a Mo-Off. This is for those who joined the group and successfully grew a Mo. You'll need to have posted a pic of your Mo in here for me to harvest it and create the Mo-Off poll!

Members can then vote for the best Mo, and the winner will receive a PNG branded tax disc holder and keyfob!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Movember - join the team started by Jack View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      mowgli -
      Jack, whats the plan for raising money?
      Jack -
      Join the team, grow your Mo and take donations into the team page - these can be made online here.

If you want to collect offline payments, there doesn't seem to be any info on there about that; but I figure you'd need to handle the collection of monies and make the online payment yourself