• Joining The Club

Number of Views: 115498 

Jump to:
    Joining | Discounts | FAQ

Joining the Performance Nova Group.

Like what you see on the PNG Forums? Want more interaction with the club? Fancy coming to some of the many events held throughout the year? Like the idea of getting something back through club benefits? Then read on...

Click here to join the Performance Nova Group

Membership subscription costs just £10 per year and is easily set up via PayPal - click the link above and follow the instructions. No paypal? No problem! You can pay via credit/debit card through the link above too, simply follow the instructions for credit/debit card users.

So what benefits can you get as a paid member of the Performance Nova Group? Here's a selection to whet your appetite...

• Invitation to regional and national events with PNG!

• Access to club regions across the UK!

• Discounts with affiliated suppliers including Graham Sykes Insurance, Blackcircles tyres, GAZ suspension, Autovaux, LMF and many more!

• Additional forum features - signatures, avatars, larger PM box, access to "club only" forum areas!

• Ability to interact in the Traders forum with dedicated site sponsors!

• Opportunity to buy official PNG-branded clothing and other merchandise!

• A welcome pack with membership card, stickers and keyfob, followed by annual member-only coloured stickers!

We look forward to welcoming you into the club!

Jump to:  Top

Member Discounts & Benefits

These are a selection of the discounts currently available to PNG club members. Note that you will need to be a paid member of the club to achieve these discounts; for those that list a coupon or code, see the Club Members area for details.:

Graham Sykes Insurance

Graham Sykes are an insurance broker who cater for Specialized Vehiles such as modified, kit, american, custom and classic cars. They understand the value of club membership and as such can offer up to 17.5% discount to confirmed PNG members atop their already highly competetive prices.

Sky Insurance 20% discount to club members! See here for more information.
    Blackcircles Tyres 5% discount for club members through use of a coupon code.
    Performance Motor Care Orders up to £34.99 – 5% discount, Orders Over £35 – 10% discount through use of a coupon code.
    Beavers Body Panels

Free shipping through use of a coupon code.
    Autovaux

Autovaux offer us various discounts depending on the item(s). Discount is applied once membership of a club is approved.

LMF

LMF offer us various discounts through use of a coupon code.

Wheelbase

Wheelbase offers us Free Delivery (worth £25) AND a free set of locking wheel bolts (worth £15) with every order through use of a coupon code. They have also recently re-stocked with Speedline Allesio 2's!

ChipEX

ChipEX offers us 15% discount on their stone chip repair system through use of a coupon code

OBP OBP offers us 10% on any order of their in house manufactured products, and will also offer us good group buy discounts, so feel free to set one up in the club section if you can get enough of you together!

FAQ

Q: How do I join PNG?

A: Use the link above, or go to Settings > Paid Subscriptions. From that page, select £10 in the drop down box under PNG Club Membership, and click Order. From the confirmation page, click Order Using PayPal.
    If you have a PayPal Account, select the option for I already have a PayPal account. Log in with your PayPal user credentials, and follow the on screen instructions to make any amendments as required. When you're happy, click Agree and Pay to complete the process.
    If you don't have a PayPal account, select the option for I need to create a PayPal account (where available). Simply fill out the credit/debit card form as required, and click the Continue button at the bottom of the page. After reviewing your purchase, click Agree and Pay to complete the process.

Q: What benefits do I get?

A: See the list above for a selection of member benefits.

Q: Is my club membership eligible for insurance discounts?

A: Yes, both Graham Sykes and Sky Insurance offer discount schemes for members of PNG. Please remember to inform them when getting a quote that you're a paid member of the Performance Nova Group.

Q: How do I cancel my subscription?

A: Log into your PayPal account and go to All Account Activity > Show: Subscriptions; Within: the past year (or other suitable time frame to capture the original subscription date) > Details. From there, you can cancel the subscription as required. Note we may only offer a partial refund depending on how long the membership has been active for or reason for cancellation.

Q: Why didn't I get a club pack?

A: Please ensure you have completed all address details in your profile (click here to edit your profile). If thats complete, take a look in the club forum - there's a sticky thread for club pack dispatches.

Note: Payments are setup on an annually renewing subscription basis and can only be cancelled from the user end of PayPal. PNG is not responsible for the cancellation or management of any user subscription. Users may cancel their subscription renewal at any time. If you are banned for breaching the forum rules we reserve the right to charge an admin fee equivalent to your remaining membership payment.