PDA

View Full Version : Various Nova Parts for sale....

Anonymous
08-07-02, 09:09 AM
I have a range of nova parts for sale that i have collected over the yera sor bought and decided not to use... The list below shows what i have.

- Bilstein front shocks, with standard springs fitted to them, Approx 6monthhs old.... ?45 ono

- Mk 1 SR rear Bumper- has been primered needs painted to finishing colour............... ?20 ono

- Mk 1 Centre dash console- this console has been retrimmed in black, and alfa romaeo light brown vinyl, looks great... Looks as if its been manufactured for a merc or beemer............ ?20 no offers

- Custom made nova front door cards, i made these myself i have fitted a 5 1/2 inch custom door pods,( looksa like the type of pods jamie shaw uses in his r5 they point towards you) The door cards also have a housing built for a standard size tweeter and crossover. Again thees have been retrimmed in black and alfa romoeo light brown vinyl made to match centre console..... Tookl a lot of time and effort to make these reason for selling my doors open on a solenoid and the cards are to heavy, work fine on manual handles....(Made to match centre console) ?45 the pair

- Complete Mk1 sr dash board for sale has been modified to accept digi dash comes with the caviler mk2 surround looks good, i can provided all connecters etc, full complete dash................?25 ono

-SEt of four vauxhall headrest out of a astra mk2( square type) originally bought the to carry out a full head rest conversion.. Be different do a square rear head rest conversion..................? 5 each or all 4 for ?15

-Mk1 Sr steering wheel, complete with all fittings and horn........?10 no offers

-Mk1 Sr stalks- both indicator and wiper.................?10 pair

- Mk1 Sr Manifold with centre pipe all standard ?20 ono

- Mk2 Nova Glove box cover again retrimmed in the light brown vinyl looks more like cream....... ?10 no offers.

-Mk2 Nova dash clock surround. again retrimmed in alfa light brown, ?15 no offers

All items can be posted out to you at the cost of p&P on top o f item..... U can also coolect or i can deliever within reason ( I live in London)

Email- Harpzzs@hotmail.com

Mobile- 07984884141

Feel free to ring text email....... Thanks for taking thge time to read this

Harpzz

matthew172
29-03-07, 06:28 PM
any news?

Sirnixalot
29-03-07, 06:40 PM
do you know how old this post is?

ownt by the search button lol