PDA

View Full Version : Nobby

Matt2107
29-10-07, 02:22 PM
Was expecting to sell my Blue/Grey SRI interior, some clear indicators and some -60mm springs to nobbyznova.

Initial communication was good.
Scheduled a collection date and time.
Communication was still good on the day until suddenly his Sat Nav packed up??? :confused: :wtf:

Not a problem... I'm a nice guy so I said I'll hold them until next weekend.
Tried txting him later in the week to confirm a collection time and he decided to ignore my messages.

Not best pleased with this as I'd already given up one Saturday sat waiting for him to turn up.

How much effort does it really take to give some a quick ring or txt to say that you've changed your mind nobbyznova?

Sellers beware - he probably won't bother turning up.

novanutted
29-10-07, 02:40 PM
had thisproblem with some1 else on here lately,hope they sell mate good luck

mdunnxe2b
09-03-09, 10:46 PM
great seller items as described and kept in touch all the time the parcel was on route :thumb: def buy again from him

BODGSI
29-05-09, 10:36 AM
top buyer! cheers mate nice to meet you!

kent14sr
05-08-09, 08:41 PM
Be Careful!!!!!!!!

Bought window surrounds for £15 inc postage.

Arrived 2 weeks later (today)

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/05082009196.jpg

Wrapped in a layer of newspaper round the edges and turned up as above.

Response was; cant be held responsible after they were posted. Not my problem.

Surely they should be packaged sensibly - even some cardboard or something to protect them???

So I spend £15 and end up with trash.

Really disappointed!!!:mad: :mad:

Nobby
07-08-09, 08:30 PM
no way on earth would they arrive like that!! they were tapped together many times and the wrapped in newspaper and the tapped up again!! I used a roll of celetape!!! im not happy with this you have blatently damaged these yourself how come that the pic shows the bottom corner on 1 side a different shape to the 1 in the rear of the picture when they were tapped solid together!!! absoulute bollox mate!!! i will be reporting this to admin!

kent14sr
10-08-09, 12:56 PM
Dont be ridiculous

Why would I damage them????

I bought these in good faith and this is what I received.

Even the postman that delivered them commented "hope they are not fragile" wrapped like that.

And dont threaten me "ill report you" rubbish - if anyone has grounds for that it would be me.

Had I been the seller I would have been lodging a claim with Royal Mail for the damage in transit as with your receipt you would get compensation but your "not my problem" attitude says it all.

I tried to take this up with you and your response said it all as does your statement above.

I have just sold an ignition barrel to a member on here. It got lost in the post so I am sending another out as a goodwill gesture while I trace the original with Royal Mail.

Beware of dealing with this guy - his responses say it all.

Rich
20-08-09, 08:09 PM
Easy communication paid on time when he said he would, no problems at all! :thumb:

Danny s-p
11-09-09, 02:13 AM
very good to bye off. had some probs that was my falt with payment(i had a dull momentlol )and was very under sanding. the part descripon was down to a T thanks very much a gen Danny Scott-Parnaby.:thumb:

let_nova
20-09-09, 09:06 AM
top seller. items as described.

novaa
04-10-09, 11:47 PM
recieved centre console in good time well packaged he even sent the screws and caps :thumb:

Nobby
05-10-09, 07:57 AM
no problems matey

brake-dust
11-11-09, 10:42 AM
arrived all in good time, as described and well packaged, very pleased :)

cheers mate :thumb:

yayoboy
15-12-09, 10:02 PM
Sold nobby my exhaust, no probs at all, sound to have a chat with aswell, nice one:thumb:

saloonwoody
03-02-10, 11:50 PM
top bloke , fast as phuck payment no messin :thumb: top buyer reccomend to all :d

napalm_27
29-04-10, 08:39 PM
cheers again mate.. Put himself out in the wet and cold to get the c20let out the nova and threw in a hell of alot for the price i paid.. :thumb:

Jackroadkill
07-05-10, 06:26 PM
Thanks Nobbyznova - great bloke to deal with. Much appreciated.

napalm_27
07-05-10, 06:35 PM
oyer got the fan and plug cover mate cheers again and jordy both top bloke :thumb:

John
02-02-11, 12:00 AM
Excellent buyer, collected parts as promised. Good to chat to you too chap:)

Rickyb
28-02-11, 09:17 AM
i bought some parts of him thay were fairly priced and posted fast cheers

Dod
26-05-11, 10:13 PM
Sound lad, underestimates how good his items are and a gent to deal with.

Cheers pal!