PDA

View Full Version : ohhh shit!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
23-07-00, 04:06 PM
well its finally happend my front crossmember has decided that after being welded 3 times its gonna do one and fuck off. so the car is now gonna be stripped and resprayed and im gonna change it slightly.

does anybody know if any companys do a copy ov the R&A design rear diffuser for the mk3 golf/saxo? i could do wiv one ov these.

Anonymous
23-07-00, 04:15 PM
ohh yeah i need sum advice as well should i flush my tail gat or are they a bit old hat now?? im not sure my mate says no my girly says yes and my brother just wants my spoiler of the back?????????

what do u rekon

ive just seen gillys nova from the new revs. what do u all think about the no skirts and spoilers thing do rekon it looks shit?

im gonna go to the sunderland cruise next week if my car gets fixed and see if hes there maybe ill change my mind when i see it in the flesh

Anonymous
23-07-00, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I like Gilly's car. I think it proves that you can make a good looking car without having to have all kinds of spoilers and skirts on it. I'm not 100% on that front bumper though, looks a bit wierd from certain angles, I'd have the first bumper that Kingdom Developments made instead.
Finally back to your original question, yes I think that a flushed tail gate does look the mutss!!!

Wardy

Anonymous
23-07-00, 07:55 PM
i dunno wether to flush mine either, im flushing practically everything, but im not sure, cos ive got the novadose bodykit and i dont need the hassle of relocating the number plate, and light. rather than doing it with filler i was gonna spot weld a piece of stainless steel over the flat part of the tailgate, also killing any future rust problems.

Im not putting any spoilers on as i wanna make it as flush as possible.

Anonymous
23-07-00, 11:31 PM
FLUSH IT

I just got mine done and was well worth the ?70 i had to pay. Looks ace and gets everyone looking

go for it

Anonymous
27-07-00, 06:35 PM
well i got my new crossmember/front lower valance and it was only ?22

problam is ive been quoted ?100 to fit it!!!!!!!!

i rekon im gonna leave the skirts and spoilers on and flush the arse. gonna do it myself after i sort out this crossmeber bolloxs