PDA

View Full Version : novavan project

BazW
06-11-06, 06:02 PM
i'll be making this up as I go along, it's my 1st nova so there'll be plenty of trial & error so please be patient :)

At the minute it's my runabout and company bus (I fix dents for a living) I don't know which way to with the engine, i've already got a let powered car so fancy something a bit different but at the moment the lil 1.5 diesel engine is running on fook all so it can stay till after xmas.

first job was to give it clean, fit some 16's i'd already got and lower it. it's just on -60mm springs at the moment and suprisingly it doesn't scrub the arches that bad, it catches on the rear slightly if you chuck it into a bend, other than that on normal driving it doesn't catch at all

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/bartrum/lower.jpg

it's also in the middle of taking the bumpstrips off the doors but it's taking ages to get all crap off. i'll be keeping it as it is on the outside and giving it a paint as soon as I can find a decent pair of doors and got rid of the rust bubbles that are starting on the sills. I should get away with painting the sides as the bonnet, roof & tailgate are in good condition and all they need if owt is a machine polish. the interior is definatly getting binned, there's nothing in there anyway except for 2 manky seats and a crappy plastic steering wheel so it wont take long

krobinson
06-11-06, 06:04 PM
Looks mighty clean - Should be a good project in your hands!

Keith

wudgey
07-11-06, 10:46 PM
allright mate ur from donny arent you well wen you finished that astra do you ever go down the view car park on a sun i dont often like but ill defo have to have a looksy at it because its mint that mate keep up the good work

BazW
08-11-06, 10:57 PM
it'll be a while before the astra's back on the road, the engines got to come out again for a rebuild :(

Tidda
18-06-16, 07:48 PM
I think the vans were always under rated

Southie
19-06-16, 02:16 PM
Pictures not working.

paul james
19-06-16, 02:30 PM
Pictures not working.

Not surprising, given the thread starter previously made an update 10 years ago!

Southie
19-06-16, 02:52 PM
Not surprising, given the thread starter previously made an update 10 years ago!
lol didn't look the date of the original post :(

Closing thread.