PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with my digi dash!

Anonymous
18-07-00, 09:51 AM
I have got myself a digi dash. I have put my car in to nova tech to get it fitted, but they say they can't put my original miles on the digi. I wouldn't mind to much, but the fact the I have 55,000 on my original, and 99,000 on the digi, kind of buggers up a good selling point of my car. Any help would be much appreciated.

Anonymous
18-07-00, 05:00 PM
Do it yourself, its actually a piece of piss to do, you just need the guts to cut al the wires n shit. Regarding the Mileage i also would like to know as i dont really like the fact that i have 169000 miles on my clock when i only had 60000... :O)

Anonymous
18-07-00, 07:11 PM
what ya need to do is carefully take the plastice front of the dash and then wind back the clock so that it is right. i need some help how do i put it in a mk1 nova any ideas bout the dash i have wired it up fine but is dont fit in the hole

Anonymous
20-07-00, 06:37 PM
hey novadose u cant wind back the numbers on a didgi clock mate??????????

Anonymous
21-07-00, 11:02 PM
it's easy ignore the above unplug the dash if fitted and just start taking the screws out of the back. the dash is built up in layers when you get to the little spool with the milage on carefully push the pin that passe through the spools with numbers on and turn the numbers to you orig milage re insert the pin and reasemble the dash in the reverse order to taking it to bits! dead simple don't be scared you wont f*ck it! if you get stuck email me direct i'll be happy to help

Anonymous
22-07-00, 10:38 AM
micky on a astra digi dash the milometer is actually mecanical not digital so i think you can cause i done it pal