PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who gave advice on exhausts!!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 03:49 PM
Cheers to anyone who gave advice on which exhaust to go for, on Monday I got a full stainless magnex exhaust and manifold and while I was doiing that I also got a power boost valve in!! My car runs like a dream now and the extra power and torque is really noticeable at both low speeds and motorway driving!!! on the way back from powerzone I have my GSi doing off the clock speeds!!! I know I know, GSIboy already pointed out that nova clocks are notorious for being innaccurate, but still, off the clock is very fast no matter what!!!!!! :) :)

Anonymous
30-01-01, 03:51 PM
I hate to say i told you so but i did :) Have fun. We'll see how it does on Saturday.

Anonymous
30-01-01, 04:59 PM
so what power then john?

Anonymous
30-01-01, 05:24 PM
dunno yet, I didn't get it rolling roaded when they put the exhaust on, but I can't wait until saturday now!!!!!(but in the mean time, I kicked ass over an RS turbo fiesta at lunch!!!!ok so he had blue smoke coming out his exhaust, but I still won!!!!!) :)

Anonymous
30-01-01, 08:08 PM
Damn you - stop modifing your car!!!!!!!! I want a fast Nova :(

Anonymous
30-01-01, 09:01 PM
good stuff.
is the manifold stainless steel as well?
somebody told me u couldnt get stainless steel manifolds cos thay didnt work.
just curious

Anonymous
31-01-01, 09:24 AM
yeah, the manifold is stainless steel, but becuase it gets so hot, it isn't shiny, it is all different swirls of dull colours!!!!! but it looks cool!! :)