PDA

View Full Version : boot lock removal an other stuff

Anonymous
25-01-01, 06:26 PM
i am currently sorting a nova engine rebuilt bay deseemed new arches fitted and rolled but what do i need to delock the boot and how do i wire it to a button on the dash with some safety device to stop sum prat opening it while on the move by the way sorted the gearbox problem sum wally snapped the circlip in the gearbox sorted now though well pleased, what spoiler do you reckon will be the best for roof mounting. cheers in advance

Anonymous
25-01-01, 07:57 PM
okay
if u flush the tailgate u can get rid ov the rear wiper and use the wiring and switch for that. easy

Anonymous
25-01-01, 08:04 PM
Clifford alarms allow you to open the boot when disarmed but not when the ignitions turned on. You can wire it live after ignition but you`ll still be able to open the door when the engines running though, just hide the switch in the drivers doorcard. All you need to delock the boot is a universal central locking soleniod some wire, and a switch. There`s holes in the tailgate to mount the soleniod and you can use the original locking rod (modified) to connect it to the lock. It`s a piece of piss.

Anonymous
26-01-01, 04:03 PM
just do some relay work that will only allow you to open the boot using the button if the ignition is off and the brake pedle is being is pressed