PDA

View Full Version : Mental Exhausts !!

Anonymous
24-01-01, 03:00 PM
I am a strong believer that the back end of Nova's really lets them down, this is why I have spent so much time trying to make the back of my Nova look that little bit different.
At the moment it has a mondeo estate roof spoiler with a built in brake light, a flushed tailgate with no lock, a one off rear bumper which accomodates the number plate which I built myself, identical rear light clusters (a reversing light both sides)no wiper arm and a Piper Evo 3 exhaust.
I want to do something else as well, I want a centre exit exhaust or twin exhaut, (with one each side of the car like a TVR).
Does anyone know how to do this.
I think you have to remove the spare wheel well and weld it up and get a modified exhaust so it comes out straight and in the middle.
Does anyone else have any help on how to do it or what exhaust in need or where I can get one ??????
Cheers

Anonymous
24-01-01, 03:27 PM
Get in touch with Powerflow, they can make any type of exhaust you want and they'll tell you how it's done.

Anonymous
24-01-01, 05:54 PM
you can flush the boot floor and the have an exhaust made to fit

Anonymous
25-01-01, 08:57 PM
If you`re going to go for it, get a twin tailgate exit exhaust, they look the dogs on golfs but I haven`t seen a nova done yet!