PDA

View Full Version : FAO Micky Owens

Anonymous
17-01-01, 07:55 PM
Hello Micky, just a short question about your front tyres. How are they wearing now you`ve moved your top shocker mount out 9mm? I`ve only elongated mine 3mm (I`ve dropped it 60 now) and it has moved the wheel over quite a bit, isn`t 9mm a bit excessive? Still fucking about with the arches!!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 07:26 PM
tyres are mint
i have still got som negitive camber on the front

this is becuase its lowerd sum 80 maybe 85mm

now i have noticed the front is sitting a little bit higher now i think its becuase the top mont dosnt sit flush in the turret (becaues its shifetd to the side so much)

what i done was redrill a new hole for one bolt on each side and the other one was filled

because i shifetd the supsensoin so much i the top ov the turret might need sum modifactions so the strut will sit flush again. the cars seams to have risen about 5 maybe 10mm because ov this
the front still sits lower than the back which is lowred 60mm with springs and 10mm with modifyyd axle 70mm in total
so i guess the fronts now at 75mm

still looks the nads though

we shall have to see how long my new tyres last i hope its more than 1 month like the last set (no wheelspsins etc etc)

nitemare arches i actually had to flair my fronts out a bit more to cope with the wheels after the camber adjustment

im not gonna bother with the wide arches any more im just gonna replace all 4 ov em with standerd metal