PDA

View Full Version : Calibra discs

Anonymous
08-01-01, 02:02 AM
i want to fit calibra discs all round (front and back), any info at all will be gratefull.

Anonymous
08-01-01, 10:44 AM
i have calibra discs fitted to the front there wicked

Anonymous
08-01-01, 10:19 PM
I had to get spacers to fit the discs onto the Nova hubs on the front's plus I had to drill out new holes for the set screw which holds the disc inplace on the hub. Also had to fit 16" rims to get it all to fit inside. As for the back, I fitted astra discs on which was a sod since vauxhall make a variety of 4 hole bracket shapes to bolt the rear hubs onto the back cross member. Needless to say the astra shape wasn't the same as the nova shape so I ended up cutting the drum hand brake assembly out carefully on a lathe and welding it onto the nova hub which was a c**t to do, but I had no choice. There must be an easier way - come on who knows what it is??? I'd be v. interested to know.

Anonymous
08-01-01, 10:20 PM
I had to get spacers to fit the discs onto the Nova hubs on the front's plus I had to drill out new holes for the set screw which holds the disc inplace on the hub. Also had to fit 16" rims to get it all to fit inside. As for the back, I fitted astra discs on which was a sod since vauxhall make a variety of 4 hole bracket shapes to bolt the rear hubs onto the back cross member. Needless to say the astra shape wasn't the same as the nova shape so I ended up cutting the drum hand brake assembly out carefully on a lathe and welding it onto the nova hub which was a c**t to do, but I had no choice. There must be an easier way - come on who knows what it is??? I'd be v. interested to know.