PDA

View Full Version : mk2 dash

Anonymous
17-07-00, 07:25 PM
My antibes' dash is a mk1, and i've carbon fibred it.
It still looks shit so I'm going to put a mk2 one in.
Does anyone know if it is a simple x-change and the price of a dash with all switches.
Also a price on an astra gte digi dash and the work involved
cheers

Anonymous
17-07-00, 08:59 PM
were bout do ya live mk 2 dash all in bout 30 nicker astra digi dash with transducer and plugs 35 to you my son

Anonymous
17-07-00, 09:46 PM
i'll buy a digi dash off u for 35 mate can u send it to me i am from s. wales

Anonymous
18-07-00, 08:55 AM
novadose, tell me u r e-mail address and i'll speak of it further, I'm also from S.Wales .I'm v v intersested.

Anonymous
18-07-00, 08:58 AM
phillip maddocks, where in S.Wales do u live?
I'm from Ammanford, do u know ov ne good shops about the place, cos the llansamlet halfords is pukka with the new ripspeed shop.

Anonymous
18-07-00, 09:27 PM
I also live in s.wales boys, in swansea and the carnoisseur shop in port talbot is shit hot. I am also interested in fitting the mk2 dash into my antibes, i have got the digi dash in the mk1 dash but its a bit of a botch.so any info on the fitting of the mk2 dash will be appreciated

Anonymous
18-07-00, 09:28 PM
I also live in s.wales boys, in swansea and the carnoisseur shop in port talbot is shit hot. I am also interested in fitting the mk2 dash into my antibes, i have got the digi dash in the mk1 dash but its a bit of a botch.so any info on the fitting of the mk2 dash will be appreciated

Anonymous
20-07-00, 06:20 PM
elgan the dash simply bolts in but theres some slightly different about the heater matrix. im not quite sure but i think u can modd the heater box to fit or even better fit the mk2 heater box. make sure u get the wiring for the new plugs on the dash when u buy it