PDA

View Full Version : GTE Bumper + Laguna + DTM?

Anonymous
14-03-01, 09:14 AM
Just a quick question. I've got a GTE front bumper and was thinking of fitting a Renault Laguna Front Splitter and DTM Corner Splitters. A) Has anyone done this before? B) Is is possible? C) Is it practical? (Speed Bumps!) Any help will be much appreciated, Cheers :D ;) :D

Anonymous
14-03-01, 09:17 AM
I have a GSi with a seat ibiza splitter and this really is impractical, but I live with it!!! it makes the front about 2 inches lower(which is probably the same as what you've described) and this with a 35mm drop aswell means that any speed bumps I get to I have to practically stop and crawl over them(oh yeah and I also needed blocks of wood infront of my drive to get onto my drive) :)

it should be possible to do what you have described, so give it a go.

John

Anonymous
14-03-01, 09:39 AM
dtm and a laguna splitter, that will look c.a.c.k !! get a gsi bumper and fit a laguna splitter or a different kind of bumper.

I AM INVINCABLE !!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
14-03-01, 12:52 PM
no corner splitters!!!!!!!!!! you've been reading max power too much! they are absolutely sh###

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
14-03-01, 01:17 PM
in your opinion ian? lol

[naked_davo] Jessie Haters!

Anonymous
14-03-01, 01:44 PM
Nope its fact lol

dtm corner splitters are complete and utter wa##!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
14-03-01, 03:50 PM
DTM corner splitters and Venoms + 3 spokes went out ohhh a good year-2 years ago!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
15-03-01, 01:52 PM
Corner Splitters suck rod just stick with the Laguna splitter subtle but nice!B-)