PDA

View Full Version : Bodyspraying

Anonymous
08-03-01, 10:31 PM
Hey, does anyone know how much it would cost a 1.4sr with novadose kit to get fully resprayed in breeze blue? cheers chris

Anonymous
09-03-01, 12:49 PM
Alot if you want a good job doing. You pay for what you get at the end of the day. Shop around until you find somewhere that offers a good price and will do a good job. Make sure they know exactly what you want and don't let them mess you around - I speak from experience.
Good luck, Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
09-03-01, 03:00 PM
Yeah My mate got his corsa sprayed metallic black and it ended up a rite mess.Ity changes from metallic do dull black in places and just generally looks pish.He only paid ?220

Anonymous
09-03-01, 05:17 PM
I need a bodyshop to sort an arch out for me n respray my 2 doors n 1 wing,plus bond on my spoiler,I have been trying to guess how much this will cost,I was thinking around ?250?

Anonymous
09-03-01, 07:53 PM
?250 sounds about right, maybe a little more, depends where you go.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
09-03-01, 08:30 PM
full respray youll be about?1500-?2k. its engine bay thatll cost you the most. good luck finding a full spray under that cos it aint cheap, god knows why cos its a piece of piss.

if you aint got that money ?400-?500 ill get the exterior sprayed right and you could spray engine bay, boot yourself thru time.