PDA

View Full Version : 1.2sxi

Anonymous
25-02-01, 10:41 AM
right so i have a nova 1.2sxi, now what do i need + where do i get it from to make it look pretty?
colour coded bumpers
spoiler
etc
Please help (im new at this):>

Anonymous
25-02-01, 10:44 AM
any car will look hard of its lowerd loads
how about leav it grey and painted and just remove the rub strips down the side
big wheels and a set ov proper tinted or clear lenses witha single wiper will look good with out spending loads

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
25-02-01, 10:49 AM
Oval clear/coluord side repeaters you MUST get rid of the original side repeaters.

Anonymous
25-02-01, 11:16 AM
i have 1 sticker 2 put in the back window, will this be able to come off again or will it ruin the window? :-/

Anonymous
25-02-01, 11:30 AM
are side repeaters the indicators?
and what r rub strips?
:'>

Anonymous
25-02-01, 12:22 PM
the rub strips are the ugly grey strips down the sides of the car. the side repeaters are the indicators on the wings. you know the orange boiled sweets stuck to the body that flash lol

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
25-02-01, 12:41 PM
and i need tp 4 my bum hole!

Anonymous
25-02-01, 03:54 PM
you need what?? lol

Anonymous
25-02-01, 05:17 PM
really Blondi? you should see a doctor. my twin brother is a gynacologist :D lol

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
25-02-01, 05:59 PM
change the rear wiper to a yaris one as well.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
25-02-01, 06:45 PM
de-badge it and paint the door handles thats a nice little touch 4 ya!!

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
26-02-01, 10:05 AM
no one get this guy mixed up with me ok

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
26-02-01, 12:30 PM
I think you'll find it's actually a gal rather than a guy ;)

B-) "I don't know karate, but i know kerrraaazy" B-)

Anonymous
26-02-01, 02:29 PM
It's all about personal choice at the end of the day. If you want your car to stand out, then try and do something that no one has done before. Otherwise, 15" wheels lowered 60mm all round looks better than big wheels. Thats just my personnal opinion though :)

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
26-02-01, 03:14 PM
bless aint u all sweet! :'>

Anonymous
26-02-01, 03:26 PM
So thats get rid of the rub strips,
get clear lenses
15"/big wheels
lowered 60mm
single wiper (Yaris rear 1)
de-badge it
paint the door handles white
what about spoiler+colour coded white bumpers?
do stickers mess up the rear window?
(too much 4 my blonde head 2 cope with) :0

Anonymous
26-02-01, 07:31 PM
stickers do not mess up the rear window,theres always a way to get em off,even soddin GB stickers x-( which mine came with,I got really worried when I removed that cos it left a mark in the shape,but after washing it a few times it was gone.I aint really helping with this am I? :-/

Anonymous
27-02-01, 11:37 AM
Blondi my female feline,

Slam it 60mm, get rid of the side rubbing strips and vinyl shit, clear side repeators, 15s (49mm offset)...get a back box as well to give it a racing growl...

Ged

PS. DONT colour code the bumpers cos it looks shit. If u did want to go for the colour coded look, you'd have to invest in some side skirts and maybe a different front bumper to make it look half respectable! By the way, can i have your number?!?!? :p

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
27-02-01, 11:51 AM
Keep it simple. Nice 15's, lowered at least 45mm. The clear rear lights look the bollox on white cars. As i'm selling my car I could sell you my ones!! As for the bumpers colour code them and/or get the Kingdom Developments moded GSI bumper (big air intake) thats simple and you won't look like a job boy townie twat!!!!! REplace the rear badges for the new chrome ones. Mesh grill always works. Seat front splitter is a must!

hope that helps!!

getting pissed off, can't use smileys!!

Anonymous
27-02-01, 01:24 PM
Sam, how much for the light clusters, will they fit my mk2 gsi ?

GSi For sale :)
lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
01-03-01, 10:08 AM
how much 4 them clear rear lights then sam?
:>

Anonymous
01-03-01, 11:05 AM
To you, ?60. They are mint ni the box never been on the car. :)You will need to replace the fog light blub for a red one or the police may cry about, wankers!! X-(