PDA

View Full Version : Interior colour.

Anonymous
15-02-01, 08:36 PM
I`ve just about got these f**king fibreglass arches fitted, but while the weathers still shit I`m gonna put a mk2 dash in me GTE. What colour should I paint it though? (it`s a white car). I was gonna do it red but everyone goes red! Any ideas? :D

Anonymous
15-02-01, 11:51 PM
PURPLE, and no i'm not fricken crazy, it will look shit hot just look at the Real Madrid football shirt:d

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:29 PM
Yup purple but make sure the paint is flexable enough and paint the hard plastic bits a slightly different shade also cut the hole for the front fog light switch and make it ready to fit the heated seat switches before you paint

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:31 PM
get lots of colours and get a rainbow on it :D

Anonymous
16-02-01, 02:39 PM
The car or the dash:-/

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 07:30 PM
The dash, purple doesn`t sound a bad idea though! I`m gettin` the exterior pianted white again after the arches have been smoothed in, maybee stick some grafix on the outside, don`t quite know what yet? :>

Anonymous
16-02-01, 09:34 PM
you mean the arches are finnished!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
17-02-01, 11:39 AM
I think a pearlescent effect with big fluffy pillows on each end would look mint mate!!!!

then you could go out pimpin!!!!! and forget all about pimpwar on the net, do it for real!!!! :D

Anonymous
17-02-01, 07:13 PM
Micky, the arches are finally finished! (back ones anyway!) I cut the rear 1/4`s up to the bucket lines and welded in new metal (common mod with rally cars), the car past it`s mot in this state so I must of made a good job :). I`ve cut the rear fibre glass pannels to fit and am bonding them on tomorrow hopefully. Believe me it`s gonna look PHAT B-)