PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Respray...

Anonymous
03-02-01, 12:45 AM
Gettin my car resprayed soon, what would be the best colour? Doin the wheels a different colour 2, dont know what combo to go with - white body + gold wheels, blue body + gold wheels, lime green body + white wheels???? Anybody got any suggestions or Ideas?

Cheers Ian

http://iansnova.cjb.net

Anonymous
03-02-01, 09:48 AM
i'd say if you must paint your wheels go for the DARK blue body and gold wheels :) i think a nova in black is the best personally (DO NOT PAINT THE WHEELS GOLD ON A BLACK CAR!!!)

Anonymous
03-02-01, 11:18 AM
Red body and White wheels sometimes works well. I think it only looks good with big wheels though (I.E 17's ;) )

Anonymous
04-02-01, 11:02 PM
iv just had mine resprayed in Ford aubergine it cahanges from almost blacky purple to a realy light purple as the sun chaches it. only cost me ?150 for a full spray job in side and out but then a again my dad did it him self. but never the less it is very good finnish

Anonymous
05-02-01, 04:07 PM
have u got any pics pdennehy?

Anonymous
05-02-01, 08:51 PM
When I get mine done (if!) I`m going for Blue car and Gold wheels (17`s) Clio Williams style.

Anonymous
13-02-01, 02:41 AM
This is only my opionion of course, but the Blue with Gold wheels has been done to death.
Try something "unique"
Use your imagination.

Failing that, go for Blue with Gold wheels - after all, it does look mint!

Anonymous
13-02-01, 02:43 AM
Actually, what I do like, is bright red, with Anthrasite wheels. Actually, almost any colour with anthrasite wheels.
Black-chrome wheels are nice too (depending on wheel and car colour)