PDA

View Full Version : Gsi/abyss bumpers

Anonymous
01-02-01, 11:28 PM
I was looking at the ad in fast car for CCM. They sell Gsi front and rear bumpers for ?130. Firstly are these the same bumpers which come with the abyss kit? if not what are the differences. Also has anyone bought the abyss kit, if so what does it include and what colour does it come in? or is it not sprayed? or primed?
cheers

Anonymous
02-02-01, 10:58 AM
The Abyss front bumper is a Gsi bumper with a lower splitter and custom grill. The kit comes with M3 side skirts and the rear bumper which has a diffuser attached to the bottom of it. I think it looks cool, but I didn't buy the whole kit, just the skirts. It doesn't come sprayed, the skirts (made to fit the Nova) were fibreglass in a grey colour. They've been primmed (with plastic primer), sprayed and fitted to my car and look really good! For around ?400 for the whole kit, It's different to whats about at the minute and is pretty good value. I can't remember there no. but buy a copy of Max Power/Fast car and look for C.C.M in the adverts.
Jim.

Anonymous
04-02-01, 02:39 PM
what sort of quality is the kit though?? would it be easy to fit?

Anonymous
04-02-01, 06:22 PM
the abyiss kit also has smoothed bumpers with out the coach lines.

Anonymous
05-02-01, 12:03 AM
dont forget the bodykit bumpers dont come with mounting brackets like gm ones do, so there pretty tought to fit coz fibreglass copies dont always fit first time (hassle) you have been warned