PDA

View Full Version : Bad boy bonnet!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 01:07 PM
I saw in the back of fast car a nova with the extended bonnet that covers part of the headlights to make them look like the slope slightly, I want this bonnet!!!!! where can I get one and how much are they!!!!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 01:23 PM
nah m8....bad boy bonnets are very rare to buy ready made, u have to pay a body shop (or if you are good enough, do it yourself) to weld extra metal onto the front of the bonnet, then smoot it and spray it etc...it costs quite a bit, and you might have to re position your headlights and adjust your bonnet locking mechanism underneath.

Go to B&Q and get some Fablon, it is thick vinyl stuff that u are supposed to put on wardrobes etc...but u can use it to make eyebrows etc...it just sticks on (it has a sticky back which is very strong)

have a go at making unique one's...they will look better...

Cheers

Ged
------------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-01-01, 01:26 PM
I'll gibe that a go,(not the bonnet thing!!!) I was after some eyebrows anyway and no doubt, doing this idea will be cheaper than getting ready made ones!!!! but if anybody does know of somewhere that can do the bonnet thing, I would be interested.

Anonymous
18-01-01, 01:31 PM
careful with those eyebrows, your girlfriend will only try and pluck em lol !!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 01:46 PM
John if you want the full bonnet i think cool louvres do it. Go to www.coollouvres.co.uk.

Anonymous
18-01-01, 04:08 PM
No chance of John's girlfriend plucking his eybrows - He is now young free and single. Any girls out their interested in a northerner with a nice Nova email John - hehe :)
This is why he can afford all these mods LOL - I'm only jealous John, I've got to save for a bloody mortgage and I'm still paying of the fiancees engagement ring. Oh well - I'll keep modding anyway!!!! ;)

Anonymous
18-01-01, 10:35 PM
if any ones seem the jeremy clarkson full throttle vid then you'll know that fablon is a big NO NO!! lol :)

Anonymous
19-01-01, 10:47 AM
nice one for the coolouvres.com address, I'm going to give them a call today sometime!!

Anonymous
21-01-01, 11:35 AM
nope try this adress they sell the meta to be welded in for ?46 www,ccmotorsport.co.uk

Anton
19-02-04, 01:50 PM
hehe back in the day when bad boys and brows were new and cool :lol:

Ste_Nova
19-02-04, 04:08 PM
i had them on my 1.2i back in 1995.... ?50 for the set.. had to be imported from germany!

Rick Draper
19-02-04, 06:44 PM
hehe back in the day when bad boys and brows were new and cool :lol:

And back in the day when we did not have post bumping tossers hummm Anton. Rick

tomsuch
20-02-04, 12:57 PM
one of my mates made a bad-boy bonnet using fibreglass!
It looks ok at the moment but he used quite a lot of filler to smooth it off and i think in time it'll crack!hehe

All you need is a strong bit of a metal and be good at welding. My brother did this on his civic and he only spent about a tenner on the metal.
It can be done cheap!!