PDA

View Full Version : Rear lights

Anonymous
11-01-01, 02:28 PM
I'm away to tint my rear lights, but dont know how.

I've got the spray, but is it hard to do and does anything need to be done, apart from simply spraying.

Cheers

Anonymous
11-01-01, 02:58 PM
Take the lights of your car, clean them and dry them thoroughly, hold the can about 18" adove the lights, lay them on newspaper and spray evenly over the lights with strokes not circular action, let them dry, put them back on your car.

Anonymous
11-01-01, 03:29 PM
A good way to tint lights if you know soebody with spraying equipment is to mix a very small amount of body coloured paint with a clear laquer. This gives a translucent body coloured tint and looks better than the finish you get with a spray can.

Anonymous
11-01-01, 03:41 PM
Dont do em too dark though coz if the old bill get funny they can nick you 4 it, if you black out ya lites your supposed to put reflectors on the back of you car, MOT places can fail it for not having reflectors.

Anonymous
11-01-01, 06:30 PM
dont bother tinting them mate, just pull a pair of tights over them- looks the bollocks, honest!!

Anonymous
11-01-01, 10:54 PM
Yeah in either Revs or Max Power this month there is a nova with tights on the rear lights you don't see them closely though.