PDA

View Full Version : meshed grille

Anonymous
01-01-01, 10:03 AM
alright peeps, happy new year,

if u can remember a few weeks back i said i was gonna meshed my grille, no plastic stuff just mesh, i think it looks quality and loadsa people ave been asking me wot and how i done it, its a piece of piss (dumb fuks) wot i would like is opinions on it from novaload peeps. drop me an email if u would like to see some piccys of it, also today i am putting 2 air ducts in it i've already designed it and it looks mint.

just let me know wot u think

chris

Anonymous
01-01-01, 04:26 PM
Send us a pick.Frazzly@Bigwig.net coz if you don't mind I'm thinkin of doing it seeing as I just fucked my front end and r replacing it.Any chance of a kinda guide to doing it aswell??
Ta Fraz

Anonymous
01-01-01, 09:05 PM
yeah m8 me too... sukhithegod@hotmail.com i had an accident and wen i get mi car back i might change som bits

Anonymous
02-01-01, 01:30 PM
Yeah, i'll have a look mate, i also did mine at the weekend i'll send you some pics of mine. What you making the air ducts from, sounds suspiciously like an idea i've had that might of got out.

Anonymous
04-01-01, 11:14 AM
Did you get my pics ?

Anonymous
05-01-01, 04:26 PM
Lets av a looksee then.
send to: bmbamh@leeds.ac.uk

Anonymous
06-01-01, 01:47 AM
I'll have a lickle looky. I have just got my GTE back on the road, and i think it needs a bit of a change!