PDA

View Full Version : New MSN..

Dave_Hay
26-10-01, 07:47 PM
how much of u lot have got it and wots ur msn names?

mine is dave_hay5@hotmail.com if ne wants to come say hello.

Cheese
26-10-01, 07:51 PM
Cant use MSN coz of a firewall, got ICQ and Yahoo Messenger though! :(

cheese@novaload.org.uk

tyler
26-10-01, 09:36 PM
We used to have yahoo messenger in work! Now the bastids have taken it away. :(
But there's always ICQ :D

Dave_Hay
26-10-01, 10:07 PM
oh forgot to add.....

pag stay away

lol hes flipped

PAG
27-10-01, 02:48 AM
hi ya old bean
how margret at the farm she still doing the hens?

borris stil there get back to me
bye

djsupra_uk
27-10-01, 02:06 PM
Allo Dave! :D

poor english grammer there!

"How many of you lot have got this program? and what are your msn names?"

tut-tut

NOVAMERIT
27-10-01, 07:28 PM
dont talk to pag i do and can never get rid of the barstard! ;)
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

[-flash.gif-]

Ian storey
28-10-01, 05:15 PM
Well done noel, try looking up how to spell grammar before you go around correcting people hahaha - cue dave hay taking the piss out of noel......lol

PAG
29-10-01, 12:24 AM
i think dan aka 4-speed should be banned my reason is that he has a corsa

Dave_Hay
29-10-01, 07:37 PM
lol all i can say is noelnonova your one thick,snobby bastard

never try to give me "grammer" lessons again

muhahahahaha

i actually thot i replied to this b4 but just after i clicked on post i got cut off so it aint posted :(

Ian storey
29-10-01, 10:13 PM
its you're or you are dave, not your - get it right! ;) :D

Dave_Hay
29-10-01, 10:29 PM
lol still surprised noelnonova has kept his big mouth shut though.

i was actually pretty good at english/writing essays and stuff till i started using my comp so much. my lifes gone downhill as well as my english lol

oh well shit happens

djsupra_uk
30-10-01, 09:51 PM
I'm right here Dave, :D

Ian> I was saying "Grammer" from the view of a scouser. eg, the way your "folk" prenounce it. Making it easier for you to read.
Also, I think you start names with a capital letter.

I have noted the mistakes with a *
"Well done *noel, try looking up how to spell grammar before you go around correcting people hahaha - *cue *dave *hay taking the p**s out of *noel......lol"

Dave> Blow it out of your ass, haggis boy. By the way... Headfcuk question of the week for you is: "If you're in a car with a fly inside (not sitting on anything) and you are travelling at 70mph... does that mean the fly is also travelling at 70mph?"

Noel

wisewood
31-10-01, 09:28 AM
Noel - good way to test that is SLAM the brakes on really hard - if the fly hurtles toward the window - you can assume it was travelling that quick also... If not, you can guess that it was happily oblivious to the speed of the car and totlly unaffected.

blondie
31-10-01, 09:40 AM
wow noel did you come up with the theory of relativity yourself?

blondie
31-10-01, 02:31 PM
it doesnt stay at the same speed though. When it leaves the car it is being propelled by it , this momentum will reduce rapidly.

Dave_Hay
31-10-01, 04:39 PM
it would actually be slowing down as it leaves the car and the poor little bugger would be subject to a hell of a lot of "g's" for its size. it be lucky if it didnt redout! lol

erm neway noels question is not after such a response, he asks shitty little questions, mainly about males and females, just to try and make himself look smart/take the piss out of someone who he feels isnt on the same intellectual level as himself.

thing is, hes just a loud mouth who dont know when to shut up.

and micky how can anything inside a car not be travelling at 70mph if the car is travelling at 70mph?? me thinks someone didnt pay attention in physics at school!! lol

NOVAMERIT
31-10-01, 07:30 PM
just like to clear things up that i dont like pag.
goodday to you all.

[-flash.gif-]

PAG
31-10-01, 07:35 PM
iam rubber u are glue!

u are also a sad little boy who goes to zues on nappy night looking for little boys

djsupra_uk
31-10-01, 10:39 PM
"he asks s**tty little questions, mainly about males and females, just to try and make himself look smart/take the p**s out of someone who he feels isnt on the same intellectual level as himself."

about males and females? the last one was about a fly! :) and I only do this cos I know how much it pisses you off! :)