PDA

View Full Version : Giving Up Snouts

GR
30-10-01, 10:10 PM
Giving up cigs is one of the hardest things ive ever done. i had my last one sun afternoon and im climbing the walls as i type for one now but i'm not going too.

If you don't smoke, DO NOT START it is one thing you will regret more than anythin in the world and ive only been smoking about two years!

grantrees@hotmail.com

Since when did London cabs and buses own the fuc*in roads ??!

blondie
31-10-01, 08:58 AM
good luck man and dont give up . My mate put pictures of deseased lungs all around her room to get rid of the craving.

be strong.;)

hearn69r
31-10-01, 09:27 AM
I tried giving up a few times, would last no more than a couple of days. As soon as you go to the pub, have a few, and your mates are offering you fags it's impossible to say no!
However, as soon as i found out my girlfriend was pregnant - I stopped no problem, I mean, I have to!
So why don't ya get some bird preggers, that'll do the trick :D LoL!!

GR
31-10-01, 02:30 PM
Cheers, i'll bare that in mind Hearney!
Dont think the mrs would rate it at 19 though lol! Still aint had one though! :)

grantrees@hotmail.com

Since when did London cabs and buses own the fuc*in roads ??!

louise
31-10-01, 08:50 PM
i want to give up to - but i cant get past the 3rd day, it kills me, and i turn into the naggiest cow ever!

i think the only chance i got at giving up would be getting pregnant, so spose that means ill b smoking for a long time yet! :D

Breeny
31-10-01, 10:09 PM
lol what have i told you louise? sheesh your so forgetfull :P