v5uk
30-09-01, 12:01 PM
lmfao you mad fcuker micky :D

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net

djsupra_uk
30-09-01, 12:07 PM
LMFAO! class!

you know the song from Human Traffic i'm thinking of micky :)

[-dj.gif-]
"Hey Mr Taliban! Gimme your Bin Laden!"

Rick Draper
30-09-01, 01:51 PM
ROFLMFAO You are a nutter micky!

2ltr on the way sometime before fossil fuels run out! And no it wont be on a classic car insurance policy when its done!. lol

nova---chris
30-09-01, 02:44 PM
respec micky..lol.

Dave_Hay
30-09-01, 06:13 PM
lmao, hows the paranoia micky?? aint healthy is it, it would have been funny as fuck to see u leg it out of party after ur set lol.
but your back with "worlass"??,
me is deff gonna stay quiet in chatroom now

djsupra_uk
30-09-01, 09:33 PM
its usually you who makes it quiet dave :)

Stokie Dave
01-10-01, 12:54 AM
Easy solution, dont do drugs and gimme all ur drug money instead :)

lol micky nice way wid words: "jamming her minge" hahaha class

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Ged@RoyBacer
05-10-01, 02:55 PM
fcuk me micky, i bet your bottom jaw was like jelly...lmao

you should have entered a guerning contest...lol :p

i bet u danced home though eh? chasing pink elephants down the road...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

johnb
21-10-01, 06:57 PM
ahh disco biscuits are fou-kd up, i dun them for the 1st time a few weeks ago, and i dont rekkon i will bother again. dropped 1 and waited, and waited , took bout one and a half hours to cum up, so took another1, a diffrent type and then that kikkd in shrtly after, dropped another wen i was mashed and start seeing things wrong cos i couldnt focus on themlike the dj had thees hooj silver head phones on and all i could see was a old style kettle wen i looked at him, and there was loads of other weird shit too. spent about 3/4 hours dancing and onlg breifly opening my eyes incase i seen sum more fooked up sheeet. went to an after club place where most ppl go after clubbin to gurn and dance and then gurned and danced 4 another hour. wen back to my m8's house and gurned for a bout an hour then fell asleep, wook up about 8:30 too my m8 playing prodigy full whack. sunday took about 3 weeks to pass and i had a banging head wante too sleep but couldn't went home and strait too bed at about 9 slept like mad. still wasnt quite sure where i was on monday. hmmm was the nite worth the cum down, i didnt think so :(