PDA

View Full Version : Chong talk.

hearn69r
04-10-01, 12:46 PM
Ok, I know I'm not the only on this site that enjoys a pete tong, actually every night to be honest. So, lets have some memoirs from u fellow consumers.
Me an my mates usually drive stupid distances, to unknown weird places, so we can chill out, skin up and make a lot of rocky burns on our car seats and clothes. However we have found a place where we regularly visit which overlooks the cromarty firth, you can see everything in the surrounding area so it's good for getting absolutely minging and trying to drive home. Which usually results in speeds of no more than 40 mph cos ur so paranoid! Games are also played like "the flying lena"..... Which involves taking a draw, passing it on, and not exhaling til it reaches you again.
Hopefully there's a lot of replies so we can share tips on how to get minging :-/! Also, prices, i'm quite happy cos I get an ounce for ?60 :d

tomdreaves
04-10-01, 01:24 PM
thats what we call spliff tennis, dont know why we call it that, probably a name passed down from our predecessors!!

blondie
05-10-01, 08:01 AM
I was driving to my girlfriends last night and I thought that my front suspension went half way thereX-(. There was defo something wrong cos the front of the car seemed to be pointing to the tarmac:O. The ride didnt feel greatly impared but I was worried about the damage I was doing to the car by driving it:(. Never the less I carried on to my girlfriends house.
As i pulled up I had to be careful not to damage the front bumper on the kerb. I got out and viewed the damage: nothing , the car looked fine and felt fine:O , there was nothing wrong :). Strange I thought...I must get some more of that skunk.:'>

You nah wan fi cum test me now, seen!

hearn69r
05-10-01, 03:02 PM
Is that it? two other peeps on this site? I'm disappointed, :(
Fair enuff I learn things from u guys about cars an all...... But when it comes down to things like this there's only me, tom & blondie who participate in this social activity?

Ged@RoyBacer
05-10-01, 03:09 PM
hahahaha...lol

i had sum skunk from America...strong isn't the word...

i was close to tripping! true!

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

blondie
05-10-01, 03:24 PM
i will make up for everyone else on the site ..dont worry m8.

i went to amsterdam in august ...got some jack herer, now that is crazy shiznit.

daveg
05-10-01, 06:45 PM
play traffic lights...1 toke, hold it in, pass it round. When it gets back to you, exhale and take 2 tokes, then 3 and so on...

damn that gets you f*cked!!

PAG
06-10-01, 01:46 AM
fuck that small time shit... i just jack up now u feel so good

blondie
06-10-01, 09:22 AM
I got some wicked white widow at the mo.

hearn69r
09-10-01, 09:08 AM
nice, nice, however me an my m8s are experiencing a drought at the mo. Aint had ne since sunday :O
We're thinking about getting a 9 bar between 3 of us! :p Anyone ever bought one? hmmm.... I'd sit it on the mantelpiece and look at it for hours! it would be like cutting into a B'day cake - u don't want to spoil it! well that's the way I feel anyway. And we can pick one up for ?400, ?350 if we're lucky! woo hoo!

Ged@RoyBacer
09-10-01, 10:23 AM
watch out who your buying it off...

my mate once bought one that was hollow, and had been filled with crushed OXO cubes...

obviously he couldn't go and have a go at a dodgy dealer...so he went to manchester and sold it on!

didn't get all his money back but at least he didn't loose everythin...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

hearn69r
09-10-01, 11:10 AM
na, no need to worry bout that - we are good customers, so no chance of that happening.
However, I know a guy who once bought 8, yes that's right, 8 nine bars and travelled up the road from Glasgow, stopped before inverness and thought "phew, I'm having a joint as its a bit stressful driving with this cargo" took a bar and begun burning a wee bit off, then it just crumbled in his hands - the rest were just as bad! :O
Because the gear had been put in diesel tanks of cars and trucks when being shifted form down south, it had absorbed the diesel! Hence, the diesel smell u sumtimes get when skinning up. He got them exchanged tho after a 300 mile jaunt back down to Glasgow!! :D

jkhilton
12-10-01, 08:35 AM
I have just got back from Amsterdam, had a mad time there!!! I got some Jack Herrer it is strong, but the strongest stuff I had there was probably the Super Pollen, it was mad stuff, but it basically just knocked you out, so there wasn't much point to it!!!!
I also got some Mexican mushrooms, they are weird things, I was tripping for quite a while and then at the pub everything seemed to go very very strange with cups moving and things!!!!! I had to go back to the hotel to sort my head out after a while though! :(

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

hearn69r
12-10-01, 10:37 AM
nice, mushys R strange things indeed, I remember taking them and tripped all nite til about 8 the following morning. Walking past old ladies and they were shi.tting it LoL! I remember looking at my car thinking it was just out of the showroom or something.
I know a boy who just got back from the Dam - he got done for possession coming thru customs the daft kunt, only had a quarter.

jkhilton
12-10-01, 11:08 AM
I was considering it, but we flew and with all the extra security(apparently!!!I didn't see any of it!!!) I thought it may be a bad idea!!!

2.0 16v, more trouble than it's worth??? I dont think so!!!!!! :D

Anonymous
12-10-01, 11:13 AM
someone i know posted a load of spliffs home lol dont know if he ever got them

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

hearn69r
12-10-01, 12:55 PM
That's a quality idea - Would that work? just packing up a few joints and posting them home? I doubt they have sniffer dogs sifting through all the mail eh? I'd just post it to a mates house in case anything went wrong :D

jkhilton
12-10-01, 01:24 PM
then when they arrive, your mate would just smoke them all and you would be annoyed!!!! have them posted to your self, but use a printed address label, that way you can deny they are anything to do with you when they arrive, if you get caught!!!!

2.0 16v, more trouble than it's worth??? I dont think so!!!!!! :D

bob
14-10-01, 12:55 PM
I only do it now and then,our mate sometimes turns up out the blue with some,last time we got some it seemed I was inhaling solid!-fap me,I aint had any like it since :( :'>

I want some 15"s!

blondie
15-10-01, 08:18 AM
I had some of that jack herrer in august from homegrown fantasy, jeeeezus thats some wicked shiznit . I can smoke skunk till it comes out of my arse but that sent me west.