PDA

View Full Version : FAO GED.....again

Anonymous
17-09-01, 09:30 AM
I managed to survive our annual Blackpool outing at the weekend..just. Followed your suggestions (which were actually v good), did the bar crawl from some shit surf bar near the tower, onto cahoots, NTK, Finns, Counting house, Flares etc then worked back down to Heaven N Hell. That double your money offer was cool. I kept alternating between the 2 rooms, but spent most time in Hell dancing to some nice Hard "tunes". Excellent fri night all in all left at the very end went back to skanky B & B. Missed breakfast at 9am (surprise). Pissed about all sat day then back on the town, similar bar crawl but ended up in Waterfront. The upstairs room was much better-stayed in there all night-good tunes-lots of fucked people (cool) including one lass that had far too much. It was towards the end at the back near the bar/toilets, she was well wasted i mean she looked like she was dying. Couldnt stand 4 bouncers holding her up, she was really pale and had blue lips-scary. Anyways good weekend as usual, only saw 2 fights
1 male, 1 female. Basically fella thanx for the advice it was very useful indeed. ;) ;) :D

Anonymous
17-09-01, 07:26 PM
erm hes been banned!

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
17-09-01, 07:36 PM
I was gonna post that earlier too...
so dont post again for him
...hee hee

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x

Ged@RoyBacer