PDA

View Full Version : FORMAL APPOLOGY

Anonymous
11-09-01, 07:52 PM
I am posting this (in the right place please note!) to appologise to everyone who was offended by the way i belittled the days events in the US. I did not intend to offend nor upset anyone... I was attempting to add a little light-heartedness to an other wise very heavy subject.
Firstly i appologise to MC for posting my garbage in the wrong forum and then appearing to be a cocky bar steward (which i am not).
Secondly i appologise to Slammed GSI for the Did they deserve it post which subsequently led to him slagging off americans ALOT and getting banned.
Thirdly i want to appologise for the distasteful palestine 3 - 0 USA post.
I was only wanting to spark up a little conversation about the subject matter in question and chose these titles as they are eye catching. No offence intended and now i have finished being all pathetic i shall go back about my business.

SORRY EVERYONE - again for the above - and now for this HIOWGE post.
Thanks if you read it all - and sorry if it bored you.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
11-09-01, 08:02 PM
Appolgy accepted, and cool, its in the correct forum!

Ickle footer! :P

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:19 PM
Fair play that you appologised :D

popes knob..............no hard feelings

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:27 PM
nice one lads.
lmao@ popes nob. not heard that one b4.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
11-09-01, 10:23 PM
m8 1 thing,

PLEEEEEEEASE dont apoligize to that mommy anus called SLAMMED GSI, he dont deserve no apoligy

chris

:( me actually got pics wooooo :)

Anonymous
11-09-01, 11:34 PM
well i missed all ov this so i havent got a clue whats going on apart from admin emails saying slammed gsi is banned for being distastfull

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
11-09-01, 11:44 PM
ur apology has offended me, lol. Takes a brave person to apologise, but what makes me laugh is the fact that anybody that comes on site now will see ur posts removed and reckon u been smoking some ratty backy cos theyt wont know what ur on about. lol

This is my foo...

Anonymous
12-09-01, 09:35 AM
no problem fella, good one for apologising, but i agree with micky about slammed GSi i only read one reply from him and wa shocked, so god knows what his other reply was

Anonymous
12-09-01, 01:04 PM
respect wisewood, may have been a little distasteful (not intended i'm sure) but i wudn't make excuses up for Slammed gsi, coz he's just a t**t, and no-one forced him to say anything like that.

;) Eazi now ;)

Still don't know ho to make a footer, someone please ket me in on the secret!!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 01:51 PM
chris, dont start more arguments, i seem to remember some of your posts were full of bad language another reason why we removed them.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:09 PM
well - why dont we just delete this post and the one in the general chat about all this crap and make like it was never here and never happened - put it behind us and move on - then i dont look wierd for apologising for something thats no longer here...
:D

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
12-09-01, 05:34 PM
because people will have seen the comments before they were deleted and if we delete the apology they will think so and so isnt sorry when you are etc...