PDA

View Full Version : FAO Everyone who lives nr/in Manchester

Anonymous
16-08-01, 08:07 PM
Whats it like (apart from the dodgy accents!) night life - clubs n pubs n stuff, any cruises/png meetings etc? I might be coming up to live there for the next few yrs so i wanna know what i need to expect!! :D

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
16-08-01, 09:10 PM
NOOOOO breeny u cant be leaving us can ya ??, dont go up north you'll get bum raped on a regular basis !!!!

Anonymous
16-08-01, 09:29 PM
nah davo lives more midlands area hahahaha
just kidding davo, no need for psychowaffle

yeah we have the best png region :D meeting in stockport, really friendly members, loadsa help, and all the best cars hehehe

everyone knows we have the best cruises as well.

nightlife apparently good but not sure in manchester, liverpool has a massive nightlife.
manchester is also very central you have liverpool manchester leeds and sheffield all not tooo far away.

bad points, you are moving near rex, fenix and lancy!(oh and john hilton and rick draper)
It always rains there too, they all speak funny, and have shite football teams.

:D

Anonymous
16-08-01, 09:47 PM
It had to happen one day, a southerner realising it is better oooop norf!!!

Breeny, if you want to come up here to have a look round, you are welcome to stay at mine, just give me a few days notice.

We have some top clubs and bars and like Ian says, Leeds Sheffield and I suppose Liverpool aswell! are all near by, so there are loads of other places to goto if you get bored!!
I would avoid scouse land though, you have to chain your wallet to your pocket and as soon as you drive into Liverpool, your car will stop functioning and will be stripped in the street!! oh and they have even sh**er football teams!!!!! :p

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
16-08-01, 09:49 PM
just kidding about Liverpool, I went there the other wek and it was pretty cool, couldn't understand what anyone was saying though!!

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:00 PM
breeny your making a mistake, ya gonna have to get a translator to go up wit ya, ohh and dont get to attached to ya car either!!

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:53 PM
lol. the car thing is a major factor aswell, i dont want to leave it in the middle of manchster, i'll check out the car parking facilites of the accomodation first to see if there any good. If not i'll have to leave it at home or possible at my Uncles house near Crewe :O

Anonymous
17-08-01, 12:41 AM
Region 2 is mint! (and soon to get another 2 2ltr valver novas hey john! and possibly 1 on 18" after winter or before!) apart from some dodgy liverpudlian turning up at every meet! :p j/k Some times even in a dahoo! :D Rick

I will beat john to get my 2ltr running! lmao

Anonymous
17-08-01, 09:42 AM
Rick, I think we have both guaranteed a ban now!!!!

Anonymous
17-08-01, 09:56 AM
if you're planning on moving up north... i would recommend stabbing yourself everytime you think about it until you eventually associate up north with pain... then you wont want to.
Dont get me wrong - its not bad up here - i am near sheffield - but i used to live down in cambridge for a while - much better down there... there are some people from london area work with me and they regret taking the transfer job up to here...
anyone i know from down there who comes up here hates it...
just a warning mate...
up to you i spose... everyone is different.

but yeah... the clubs and stuff are good up here... and Kingdom in sheff won uk club of the year 2000/2001... So that should give you a clue what that place is like...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
17-08-01, 10:18 AM
and ur always closer to wales as well in case u want to visit the land of teh sheep :D

Anonymous
17-08-01, 10:21 AM
lol land of sheep and NO speed cameras

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
17-08-01, 11:17 PM
night life im manchester is mint, also as ian said liverpool and leeds are not too far away and are also mint,

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
18-08-01, 01:06 AM
Also if you want a guaranteed shag then Wigan is not so far away, Full of minging dogs that will fcuk you at the drop of a hat, And you can sit in currys car park and eat your Mac D?s

God i'm so glad i moved to Wigan

Naw it?s top up here I?m only shitin with ya, But get a pitbull for your car coz car crime is bad round Manchester.
And for fcuk sake stay away from canal street (Manchester) unless your into turd burglars

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
18-08-01, 02:27 PM
Say goodbye to your Wheels, your Wallet and your front teeth if your going to move up there.

Its Brutal, Harsh and full of minging birds.

Except in Skelmersdale, I remember some quality from that area! I boned her and never called her!!!! haha Womaniser at work!!!

Anonymous
18-08-01, 03:44 PM
pikachu go for an aids test m8 if youve bin with a bird from skem, did she have track marks on her arms???

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
18-08-01, 05:49 PM
No she was a quality one, lived in a place called upholland.

Do you know the place??

She was dirty though, I was lovin it lovin it lovin it!!!!!

Anonymous
18-08-01, 11:09 PM
yep i know upholland its okay over there, Dont say she was from skem coz you'll get a bad reputation from the north west lads lol.
There all dirty slags up here.......i hope my bird dont read this.........lol

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
19-08-01, 09:53 AM
ste all the speed cameras for wales are in swansea!!! stupid place!

east angliga is by far the best area to live in. dont venture up norf its more dangerous than beiroot (spelling).

get 4 sets of wheel locks that way you have about 4 minutes to stop em taking yer wheels. hee hee :D:D

Ohh Ahhhh
Ger Orf Moy LAAANNNDDD

Traater, Traila, Comboine Bailer

Anonymous
19-08-01, 01:17 PM
i'd say there's plenty of tanning parlours up there breeny ;)

[-dj.gif-] "Like Tall Paul in a bungalow... we're banging!"

:D I'M A LITTLE GREY SQUIRREL DROWNING IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA :D

Anonymous
20-08-01, 09:30 PM
dont listen to all these southerners, its not dangerous at all, more stabbings and shootings in london and birmingham, crime is nowhere near as bad as they all say.

and i said our region had all best cars well one of our cars won car of the show at billing, second year on the row!
proof given!

Anonymous
21-08-01, 12:00 AM
blondie i think you will find its a tie between glasgow and swansea for the highest car crime rate in the uk :P:D

Ohh Ahhhh
Ger Orf Moy LAAANNNDDD

Traater, Traila, Comboine Bailer

Anonymous
21-08-01, 08:37 AM
every one goes on about liverpool being a nasty place to live its not, its just a bit shitty thats all. The highest car crime rate in britain is in leeds so there!

Anonymous
21-08-01, 05:29 PM
i know! ive been to liverpool, it not that bad but theres a rumour going around that scousers dont like saafferners tho ;) lol

Anonymous
22-08-01, 09:20 AM
well I know it used to be leeds that won the prestigeous title one year. Swansea really though...i never would have thought. heaven is like swansea.

glasgow is obvious though...fuckin skag heads.

breeny dont worry about the norf/saaaf divide with scousers. they are all very relaxed and alot more accepting these days.

Anonymous
09-09-01, 09:14 PM
welcome to the narf m8.

its cool, like peeps have said the nitelife and mots and cruises and ladies make it worthwhile, except in skem (yes v5 i agree with the wigan and skem lines)

tis ok about liverpool, if your thinkin of visiting buy a shellsuit and pringle socks and youll fit right in.

lmao

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
09-09-01, 10:12 PM
flaming hell. we importing southereners now?

Only kidding breeny. Get yer arse up here. Manchesters cool. Loads of hot women and a good nightlife.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
09-09-01, 10:16 PM
less than a week to go!!!