PDA

View Full Version : FAO GEDGEDGEDGEDGED!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 04:17 PM
Alright fella i'd like some info please. Me and the Bradford boys r doing our annual Blackpool outing in two weeks to celebrate my mates b'day. This will be the 4th year and we usually go for fri and sat night. Now what i need from u been the man in the know is where are the best places to go for good tunes, nice atmos', nice/lots of birds and not really expensive. I knowthis is a lot to ask for in Blackpool but i'm sick of ending up in the same tacky shitty nightspots.
Can u help?
Cheers mate,
Tony. ;)

Anonymous
05-09-01, 05:29 PM
Waterfront: Busy on fridays (lots of fanny) and absolutely heaving on saturdays...yet again, even more fanny)

Heaven & Hell: Double your money on friday (works out half price drinks obviously) gets busy...saturdays are also very busy (full of girls in cowboy hats etc etc...hen nights etc...;))

Waterfront had excellent tunes upstairs...and Heaven & Hell has excellent tunes in the "Hell" section...

Cahoots is an excellent starting place for a night (pub/club open til 11 but gets packed with fanny and there's an excellent atmosphere)

NTK is a pub/club open til 2...thats pretty gud in there, more of a chillin place though...all different kinds of music...

Brannigans is gud.

Rumours is good if you like 30 year old randy women...i've wandered many a time into that bar at 1.20am trying to find a randy as fcuk woman to run through...women reach their sexual peaks at 30 as everyone knows)

i've mentioned the main places...

steer clear of 'The Tower Lounge'...it costs nothing to get in and u get a free glass in your face before u leave...it stinks of sewage and disinfectant...:(

work you way from Talbot Square towards Heaven & Smell on friday...(the pubs are all close to each other, go for a drink in each on your way to heaven and hell...Cahoots, Brannigans, NTK, Rumours etc etc)

go to the same pubs/clubs again on sat (they will be much busier though ;) much better atmosphere) and go to Waterfront...it's excellent...the tunes upstairs are all trance, hard house, hard trance, absolutely mad...

friday night is cheap at heaven and hell (half price drinks) but Waterfront is expensive n sat (not overly expensive, the usual ?2.80 or whatever a bottle)

make sure you get hammered b 4 u go into waterfront...getting served pi55e5 uoff cos of the wait...

sorted ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
05-09-01, 05:48 PM
lad i know got knifered in blackpool... cant remember what club though.
someone stabbed him downwards through the collar bone and into a lung...
now he is slightly numb down that side...
NICE!!!

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 10:47 AM
i've had:

bottles thrown at me
bouncer kicked out a lad i was scuffling with cos he had a knife down his sock :O
a heavy bar stood whacked on my back...ouch
strangled with sum chain
pushed down sum stairs by a bouncer..cnut
kicked in the face by the jap kick boxer guys who i was calling a nip! lmao

it is a miracle that i have never broke my nose, got a scare from the bottles thrown at me (well, they hit me on the back of the head so i have small un noticeable one's ;)), and how that bar stool didn't break my back i'll never know...this fat gripped charged at me with it...he'd brushed past me with such an attitude that i called him a fat **** and if i got him on the floor, i'd kick him in the head til blood came out his ears....i can't understand why he got so bitter...lmao

aaahhhh the good old days...now i steer clear of trouble, i have a very fit GF (looks a little bit like Gina from Hollyoaks, but thinner and a more attractive face, she used to model as well, that'show i met her at a foto shoot) and i also have my eyebrow pierced...so i don't fancy getting my ripped out...lol

Blackpool is a funny old place...lol

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
06-09-01, 11:31 AM
who is GEDGEDGEDGEDGED?

ged im the pope too . lol :P

watch it Tony, i remember not long back ged and his mate were gettin boned by these "lass's".

u can buy super Ged and ped t shirts as well from near the pleasure beach!

Ged lets a see a piccy of her.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

If this post is hurtfull, then "hahahahaha" that means its a joke :D

Anonymous
06-09-01, 04:14 PM
used to work in a club in rotherham (zone/5th avenue to those in the area aka shit heap)... saw a bloke get eyebrow piercing ripped out one by one of our bouncers once... messy.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:57 PM
Davo, i'll sort a pic.

also, u can only get super Ged and Peddy T shirts from RB...
(or maybe i tell a lie :p)
along with sum 12" x 1.5" www.RoyBacer.co.uk stickers made from high quality external viynl for ?2.99!

avaliable from monday...keep your eyes peeled...

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]