PDA

View Full Version : :(

Anonymous
21-08-01, 10:01 PM
sorry lads i ave brought a corsa! r reg, 26000 miles on the clock 1400, had enough of rust and braking down so had to move on, but i will definatly be back one day with a 2.0 nova!!
see ya

a part of mes :( but power steering :D!!

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
22-08-01, 08:43 AM
no you wont, we'll never see your ass again and you know it. have fun in your bitch mobile.

only joshin' you probably will be back real quick once you realise how boring corsas are.

Anonymous
22-08-01, 12:07 PM
biatch!

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
22-08-01, 01:27 PM
I dont understand why you all hate corsa's?
They are only the new look nova for gods sake. Fair enough they area bit bland but you can mod em up and they look reasonably smart. No need to bitch about em... Technically its the MKIII Nova.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
22-08-01, 03:08 PM
lmao

B-) I'm a little Yellow Fish in the Deep Blue Sea B-)

Anonymous
22-08-01, 03:11 PM
ermm..... I will probably get grief for this, but I suppose you could argue that the first novas are actually mk1 and mk2 corsas!!! what a scary thought!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
26-08-01, 03:16 PM
i dont think there that bad myself

although i think the mk2 nova is a nicer looker

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-08-01, 12:12 AM
I'd not touch an early Corsa (unless a GSi) 'cos I hate the looks, but the newer ones look smart, with the wide air-intake in the bumper and V-grill....miles nicer than the older front bumper with small intake and crap grill design!
The arches always fade too on the early ones.
Interiors are shite too on early low-spec ones but the same goes for Novas of course, and any low-spec car. Newer ones are nicer in side, 'cos most, if not all are in black with black dash etc.....look smart like the Nova GSi interior.

I'd never have one though....too modern for me, with too many modern weigh adding, power draining, unneeded gismos!
I like my Dad's 1.2 16V GLS though. It's nice to drive, but the handling leaves a lot to be desired 'cos the suspension is a bit soft. Even my Dad has said it's not as good handling as his K-reg 1.2i Nova was...and that was a 4-door saloon Expression :O
You'd not leave it standard though, so who cares what it's like standard lol!

Anonymous
27-08-01, 12:05 PM
lol, cheers rich for ur words of insparation!!

[-flash.gif-]