PDA

View Full Version : creamfields part deux

Anonymous
24-08-01, 02:57 PM
ok I cant seem to post replys on the post below this one so Ive started another under the same title.

Reacto....Iknow your'e going fool !

anyone I dont know?

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:00 PM
Mike, moose, some slut called Ruth ( I think that we're all on a promise with this one )

by be-de-by be-de-by-by-by now......lord a mercy !

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:03 PM
shut it dicknut, stop talking shite. gimme some snaps on that there ruth!

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:08 PM
Mate, Nick has eft his moby in a mates's house, he won't be getting it back until tomorrow according to his mate. If he doesn't meet me after work, Bri (one of the lads in work) can sort it. He lives round the corner from Mike. Different ones, but he says they are wicked( he looked as though he was going to shed a tear in remenissence !) Sound like omegas type. wehay !

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:22 PM
its going wrong i knew it . what we doin about wabs? are we doing this tonight?

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:41 PM
Be patient young cub, the situation is under control, and I might have made a lead on the land they call Narnia ! just been on the phone to Tabs mate, that fine ass little cutie isn't going to creamfields, but me her and Alex are going for a bevvy next week, and we are all invitd to hers in Birmingham when she goes back, to go to atomic jam, BO !

Anonymous
24-08-01, 04:34 PM
FFS...kev, give these wierd talkin muppets their own forum...lol :p

if u cant do that, order novareaction and blondie to teach us their wierd and wonderful language! lol!

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

** WANTED **
Girl Friend for Monkey

Anonymous
25-08-01, 10:03 AM
what do you wanna know ged ? I,ll try and give some translations if u want just tell me what you wanna know.

an example is : 'gimme some snaps on those crisps' means 'i'm hungry and want some of your crisps'

We actually started making up our own language last year...its really hard. reaction can do languages quite well so he understands how to set it out like with past participles, verbs,nouns and so on. The language is called switzerland! it was called potuguese but apparantly their is already a language called that. Now we know that there is no language called switzerland.

here are some useful switzerland phrases:

sla deero funko manto dongas.......your mother smells of big dicks
bingo bango bungo..................nice pert arse

shit I cant remember it. I had it all on my laptop and windows has been replaced about 50 times since then so I reckon its gone forever.