PDA

View Full Version : Nice Deal!

Jos
11-08-05, 02:51 PM
I'm pretty chuffed :D

I've just recieved a brilliant quote from Norwich Union (suprise! bet you wern't expecting that!)

ALL mods declared (buckets, sideskirts, alloys, brakes, lowered) and it will be garaged over night.

I'm 17 and have 1year NCB (or will be when the insurance comes around)

Tpft premium came to ?795, but I can knock another 30-40% off with my passplus! Considering I was being quoted ?1800 before, thats a bargain!

Just need to give them a call and see what the figure will be if I fit a rollcage, tinted windows and a full re-spray.

Jack
11-08-05, 03:00 PM
Thats pretty good considering its modified as well :)

Jos
11-08-05, 03:29 PM
oh, I will be 18 when my insurance starts, and it is a measly 1.0l :oops: hehe, but only for now :wink:

I also forgot to mention my backbox, but when I mentioned my "standard factory optional fitted alloys" :wink: and sideskirts, they didn't increase it :D

pmitch5
01-09-05, 01:30 PM
hmm seems 2 good to be true i have a 1.2i no mods well stereo but not declaired that yet with a none aproved imobiliser parked on a drive im 21 and mines 690ish thats wi Norich Union aswell hmmm may get modding and see what it drops to lol nice one though

ESXrugbyplaya17
09-09-05, 02:35 AM
thats funny coz i am with norwich union and i could swear that they dont insure modded cars im on a 1.2 nova fling 19 3 points accident 1 years no claims and pass plus ?591.99 here's a tip for u newbie drivers try putting ur mum on ur insurance as a named driver it dropped my insurance