PDA

View Full Version : Payback.....

Anonymous
26-07-01, 05:22 PM
Right then. My ex-girl i have recently found out cheated on me twice when we were going out.Not to mention i have discovered a whole heap of shit and lies too. And then she caused me a whole load of stress and headache for ages.
So...i don't know if i will do anything yet-i may not even bother-but i want suggestions on how i can get even. I am talking headfuck stuff here.Basically i want to fuck her head up as much as she did mine.
As i said , i don't know if i will do...but any suggestions gratefully recieved and will be noted for future reference....

Anonymous
26-07-01, 06:45 PM
funny phone calls are usually a sound bet

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
26-07-01, 06:50 PM
Rise above it mate.
Do nothing. It's less hassle for you and it keeps her looking over back.

Anonymous
26-07-01, 07:30 PM
funny phone calls nooooo only cause u more shit!!!!!

like donna says rise above it!!!!!!show her u dont giv a shit. make sure she sees u wiv loadsa birds,

or u could always shag her best m8!!!!!!

chris

role, role....oh shit there goes my wheel

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:09 PM
yeah shag her mate or one of her family members lol

i was hoping for a nice long list of good practical jokes but donna has prob scared everyone now hehehe

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:28 PM
How could little ol' me scare anybody?

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:35 PM
i just tried the pull a best mate move and it pissed the ex off. although HONESTLY i didnt do it to piss her off coz this bird is mighty fine.

but the "i dont give a shit" and acctaully telling em that they should be ashamed of what they did really makes em feel very stupid and guilty.

so do a bit of mixing and matching depending on how you feel

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
26-07-01, 10:19 PM
micky walks into the room and says "did sumbody ask for a headfuck??????"

LMAO

mate as i have allready told u u have to be a evil barstool if u really want to headfuck her.

1. start of with a bit ov cain dingle therapy (ie shag summit that she is close to like a mate or relation)

2. the post sex chat shud go like wow your a LOT better than my ex she had a smelly minge or sumthing along those lines (this will ensure that the rumours will definatly spread)
3.make up sum prostituite type calling cards with her name and number and leave them in phone boxes outside pubs (for all the randy pissed up blokes etc etc;) )
4.sit back for a bit and chill while u watch the chaos unfold around youv (this will give u plenty time to enjoy the headfucks and also lots ov time to plan further attacks

like i say u have to be really evil to do these things so chill for a bot and gather your head so if u do go ahead with them u wont have clouded judjment.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
26-07-01, 11:19 PM
Roll up, roll up, come and join the davo therapy group.

Right your ex has caused you mental scarring, this weil stay for quite some time. If this is affecting how you carry out your everyday tasks then you must retaliate. Any sense of guilt must be met with the halting of the head fuck, as in the long run you will see your ex go through lots of pain, and if you care for her lots then u will begin to experience the pain...

Right lets begin.

1) Flirting, personally i dont agree with shagging her best mate. it only causes hassle if the best mate ses your shit or summit like that, which can fuck you up even more. What u need to do is flirt with other girls when she is there. Flirting is a form of confidence for most people, if you can flirt then you have self confidence, and if your being flirted with your own confidence is increased. So start to flirt with the ones you dont seem atttractive; this will boost your confidence as they will begin to flirt back. Then move onto something more challenging, this will get eye brows raised.

DO NOT flirt in fron of your ex, this will actually give her confidence, as she will take it as your trying to impress her. Yet flirt in front of her mates, who will tell your ex what your doing. Being told from a 3rd party is the same as a form of rejection as your not being told the news 1st hand.

Flirting Over

you want more covering other topics reply below...

:D

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
26-07-01, 11:43 PM
Or you could grab the Bitch one nite as she walks home, say to her ?Cheet on me would you B*tch?
Put the Slag in your boot, then drive nice and slowly ?so not to attract the old bill? to
A nice dark car park on the out side of town, then open the boot and as she lifts her head up to say ?What the fcuk are you doing? smack the bitch square in the nose then drag her out the car bend her over your bonnet a fcuk her up the A*S good and hard. Then jump back in your car wif a big smile on your face go to the nearest airport fcuk off to Brazil and live it up in the sun. Then she will know who?s the Daddy. The Bitch

Ronny Biggs old apartment for rent
Nice view of the sea, and close to all the local amenities,
Includes 3 bedrooms bathroom and shower, fully fitted
Kitchen, and lovely garden overlooking the town
Gas and electricity included in the price ?300 per
Calendar month.
Mail me if interested

lol

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
26-07-01, 11:45 PM
hahahahahaahaha

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
27-07-01, 08:09 AM
ok THEN................
who is noavloads biggest psycho?

micky or v5uk....cast your votes now!
i sense a poll coming up lol

Anonymous
27-07-01, 09:37 AM
If u go on to the loot website you could place an advert in the personals column or put her number on an advert for something really sellable like a ps2 for ?50 or something like that, it really pisses you off coz me & a m8 did it and u get 100's of calls

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
27-07-01, 09:38 AM
v5uk, lmao, thats funny as fuck!

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
27-07-01, 10:24 AM
rip her arm off take the bone out and stick your dick in the hole where the bone used to be. If you time it just right she should see you shagging her dismembered limb just before she dies.

Anonymous
27-07-01, 11:33 AM
UGH!
All birds are the fuc*in same boss.
The real way to fuc* her off would be to score with one of her mates or even better as ian mentioned a family member.Then again if she was bein a complete nob it'd prob be better not to stoop to her pathetic level and find yourself a proper bit of crumpet!
B-)

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
27-07-01, 12:00 PM
gouge her left eye out and skull fuck the socket.

Anonymous
27-07-01, 12:16 PM
donna... do you really want me to answer that question? p.s. you lot are sick!

FOR SALE:
1 of my Kidneys...
Must sell due to bad debts!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Anonymous
27-07-01, 12:23 PM
get a couple of nice laydays together, it does nt matter if u have to pay for them and take them round her house knock the door and have a hooooooj orgy with the other laydays and not her on her front lawn /doorstep /fathers car /her car /anyones car / plantpots/ flower borders.....anyway you get the idea, then do all of the above mentioned and then for the grand finale (spellin?) get it on with her mum ! jobs a goodun

Anonymous
27-07-01, 04:06 PM
i like the driving out to a field and bashing her up idea... but i think u seen too much hollyoaks (only then it was blokes on blokes i believe)v5uk.
The tearing off of the arm is a bit extreme as is the gouging out of the eyeball.
However, the add for something like a PS2 really cheap is a great idea.
We did it with my mate.
Put his house for sale, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms x amount of land etc etc.
(All true) and then put offers around $25000 for quick sale.
Gave his mobile number... he got loads n loads of calls for it.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
27-07-01, 05:53 PM
Hair removal cream in her shampoo? Lmao!!
I am no way as evil as this lot Breeny!!

Anonymous
27-07-01, 06:11 PM
how about combineing the best from all posts?????

i think the armriping thing is a touch to far lol.

dont bother with flirting it will make a her jelous but wont fuck her head up as much as shaging her mate etc etc

Anonymous
27-07-01, 06:41 PM
ohh trust me the flirting and enjoying a night out that you hated with the ex, is a real head fucker. hee hee and shes not in paradise with her new bloke muuhaaa haaa the grass aint greener on t other side!! women will NEVER learn

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-07-01, 07:47 PM
Dont get me started about ex's... anyone who ready my latest post will know what i mean...
And my ex is now seeing an ugly bloke.
??????????????????????????????????????
Fancied a change is all i can think of... she was sick of being seen with blokes who made her look bad... so now she walks around with this ugly geezer so she stands out more maybe... i dunno.
whatever.

Anyway...
I think you should advertise her most prized posession as for sale.
Say if she had something like a 600 quid guitar... Gibson Les Paul, Mint Condition - Played 4 times, Needs new strings hence ?20.

She'd get loads of calls... WELL FUNNY.
She'd get so pissed off she wouldn't notice you nobbing her best mate and her sister and her mum for weeks...
;)

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
28-07-01, 03:56 AM
I?m such a nice bloke when you get to know me honest ??lol

I do like the idea of putting an advert in the loot or local rag ??but that will only piss her off, I say hurt the cow, get fcukin medieval on her a*s, teach the bi*ch not to fcuk with you, or anyone ever again, mail me if you need a hand, I?ll hold the bi*ch down whilst you do your stuff then I?ll have a go after you, then we can go fcuk her gran over.

I am only kidding I do hope you all know that???

Or am I

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
28-07-01, 01:36 PM
Follow her somewhere in your car, then as she goes to cross flash her and wave her across... thaen floor it, bang!!!!!!!! hah aha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha h aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ahaha ha h aha ha ha ha ha h
:-/

Bruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm tiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhh ;)

Anonymous
28-07-01, 04:16 PM
SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

Anonymous
29-07-01, 08:21 AM
u cud knock her over in your car??

anyways what can i say my headfucks work!!

just had about a squillion answer machine messages from the bitch that is "worlass" saying stuff like "im sorry micky i have been stuipd i want us to get back together"
(my phone has been switched off for a few days, i wonder why!;) )

anyways as i got to the next answer machine message she was getting more and more desperate sounding MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

now all i need to do is decide wether the switch phone back on and let her kiss my ass a bit more or go and pop sumbody else

hmmm decisions decisions.........

Anonymous
29-07-01, 08:23 AM

Anonymous
29-07-01, 12:53 PM
change yer phone number!!!

Anonymous
29-07-01, 01:17 PM
pop everyone else

Anonymous
29-07-01, 10:02 PM
Get some cards made or do it yourself like the 'ladys of the night' put in phone boxes wiv her number on loads of dirty old men ringing should piss her off. hahaha.

Anonymous
29-07-01, 11:28 PM
lol

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
30-07-01, 12:28 PM
micky....SHAG HER MUM!!!!

The ultimate! up Tarka's tunnel if possible! lmao

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

"Monkey...we need more telly"