PDA

View Full Version : FAO Davo

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:59 PM
Why don't u come down to Billing this weekend M8? Don't worry, if Ian can get away with coming in a Daewoo u should be OK in ur pug!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:39 AM
I may put my 17s on the daewoo, then there'll be 2 safari cars with same wheels on!(and both of em horrible, slow and look crap)

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:46 AM
Oi, pack it in.

Howay Davo, come along, even if its jus for the sunday, will be a larf.

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:58 AM
I`m about to loose respect of alot of people, but I think Davo`s Pug looks quite good.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:32 PM
hm kev was aksin me this last night. hmmmm not sure, going to look at a house im prob buying on saturday or sunday hmmmm, its in northhampton isnt it.

I bet you want me to go so you can kick shit out of me? lol

Cheers MC.

hmmmm, i will check the finances and the fuel.

let you know in a bit.

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:38 PM
come along davo it will be a laff!, i think we should kidnap mc and make him stay on the sunday as well.

Kev, you made your mind up yet?

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:40 PM
any prices at all???

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:57 PM
and no dunking if i do come! lol

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
10-07-01, 01:14 PM
Davo's car is nice...just needs lowering 35/40mm and it'll be sweet...;)

Anonymous
10-07-01, 02:28 PM
?8 you cheapskate(to camp overnight)

hmmm davo and camp in same thread, who is going to be first with the joke.....)

Anonymous
10-07-01, 02:34 PM
lol, very funny mr storey. errm, well, u see, i sort have arranged to go on the piss, lol. errm i will see what i can do. whats the special event anyways?

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
10-07-01, 03:35 PM
well sort of cancel it and bring a stack of beer and a tent. Its only the biggest best show of the year and dedicated to all kinds of vauxhalls from lotus carltons to bedford trucks, and everything inbetween.

Anonymous
10-07-01, 04:29 PM
i still rekcon im gonna get dunked!

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:00 PM
No bullshit honest Davo, I'd like to meet you and the rest from oop North(C'mon Kev as well). I aint planning anything apart from saying Howdydoody, Honest injun cross my heart and hope to die. :) It'll be a good crack and the more the merrier.

One thing tho' get the pube situation sorted first.Its a long way on hot day.Lol!!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:15 PM
lol, i will see what i can do. See if the pugster is up for a day trip out. lol

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
14-07-01, 02:35 PM
it'll ba a good crack? eh?

Anonymous
14-07-01, 02:35 PM
it'll ba a good crack? eh?