PDA

View Full Version : Competition Rules: :(

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:18 PM
On entering the chat room i saw this:

"best, creative, bird and nova pic for novaload site! closing date set @ end ov august'

Now not being the owner of a spunky little nova, can i enter with my pug? What bout multiple entries? I got a few lass's in mind. So can i enter my pug instead of your novas?

plleaassee :D

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:51 PM
i think i say for all "NO PUGS" :D
find a nova in the street and have a laff with the sexy birds?

only kidding!!

pugs should be allowed cos its women the comps interested in not the car??

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:01 PM
its the creativity thats the important thing

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:07 PM
so whats the scoring then?

What will make mine a winner?

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:20 PM
something about getting a nova, a sexy bird and 'novaload' into the shot somehow in a creative fashion. i.e. scrawl 'novaload' on a birds back in marker pen, throw her onto your tailgate and take a picture of the whole lot while u take her from behind

i reckon a shot like this would easy win

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:29 PM
are big boobs a problem? cos what if they are cute but have small boobies?

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
11-07-01, 12:41 AM
i think there should be a panel of judges (me davo and micky? lol)
and pics should be sent to a part of the site?

erm rules sexiest pose/lady wins?

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

Anonymous
11-07-01, 09:00 AM
cant be sent to site as, you cannot host indecent photos on a co.uk domain. all the women on novaload should be judges!

Anonymous
11-07-01, 09:16 AM
errrm, well, if you send all the piccies to my email address then i will put them to good use. shit i mean, i will judge them fairly. lol

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
11-07-01, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't bova sendin any in, I'd only show the rest of you'z up!;)

Anonymous
11-07-01, 02:21 PM
lol

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
14-07-01, 01:39 PM
no thats why it says creative so theres no minges out on show (minges not mingles!)

anyways the rules will be sorted soon when we work out exactly how were gonna judge em

1 thereoy is that all admin vote on a winner
another is a nominated person is jugge and picks out the fav
another is everybody on site gets to vote for 1 pic only and then there all added up to find a winner

sorry davo no pugs
(go and find a parked up nova sumwhere)

Micky@novaload.net :)