PDA

View Full Version : Does it do ur head in??

Anonymous
05-07-01, 01:08 PM
Well all this stuff on the boards at the moment where everyone is battling really is doing my head in.

What about you lot?

Well I know 2 people that *should* be banned, and it would solve all the problems.

Its just that every other post is having a dig at someone, its ok having a joke but its gettin to b more than that.

Ohh well, if worse comes to worse I'll just make you pay to look at the site :P lmao

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
05-07-01, 01:10 PM
.... or I'll flick the big switch and turn it off for a week while im on holiday :P

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
05-07-01, 01:15 PM
well im assuming me. I'll get me coat :(

Pube Update:
--------------
B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(
:) hmmmmmm Savlon :)
:'> hmmmm cool groin :'>
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o

Anonymous
05-07-01, 01:45 PM
well, hopefully not me, but i have given up the evil way of mickytakin.

I would just like to say, i think you should not allow nick changes for the forums, as you can see, someone has been using mine & Micky's, which is not on.

I know it was only a joke, bbut it could be used for other purposes in the future.

Anonymous
05-07-01, 01:47 PM
I take back my comment about coal mines short trousers and flat caps then. And eating Hovis.

It does make the site look poor with slaggin off posts, and it irritates me 2.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
05-07-01, 02:14 PM
I was really upset about that MC :D

you really hurt me!

only kidding, looks like no skitting or joking allowed now then?

Mark, next it could be your identity, or your life! You'll go home and micky will have assumed your identity and be living in your house lol

Anonymous
05-07-01, 02:21 PM
I will be still jokin & doin a bit of skitting, but not as much as i have been doing, no more picking on individuals, just scooter riders in general(joke)

I thought it was your turn to come around tonight Ian, or have you two swapped again?

Anonymous
05-07-01, 02:29 PM
no i'm mon to wed, mickys thurs to sat, and fenix on sunday(cos he's crap he only gets one day)

Anonymous
05-07-01, 02:56 PM
i think the should be a ged davo and ian forum :D
were the ladies can have a good old bitch

:) decisions decisions :)

Anonymous
05-07-01, 04:39 PM
kev? please? lmao

me, Davo, Mark D and Ian have all been littering the boards with shit...so i'll chill out now...

BTW, in Mark D's last post saying "i'll stop taking the pi55, but i'll still take the piss out of scooter riders in general (joke)" isn't that just carrying it on? even though your trying to finish with a witty comment, your comment is provoking sum 1 to write another one, then the bitching starts...

viscious loop

Anonymous
05-07-01, 04:47 PM
this was a flame forum but after me and ste had finished it lasted less than an afternoon. :D i think a flame room would keep all the banter on that forum rather than on the other boards

Anonymous
05-07-01, 05:52 PM
Ok, ok, i will stop the slating, ok, now and then i might add the odd comment, but don't get flustered about it.

Remeber, no matter what someone says, its their opinions, so if don't like it, don't reply.

Anonymous
05-07-01, 07:16 PM
how about a one week truce!!!! minor jesting allowed but not full on hate posts!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
05-07-01, 10:57 PM
the forum groups r becomming less defined now coz of the comments the general and off-topic r the same sort of thing coz of people having a go at the person rather than answering the question.

I dont like moths either

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
05-07-01, 11:28 PM
can i still hate fucking women?
lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 09:21 AM
are you gonna start fucking men? lol:)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 09:57 AM
lmao @ blondie!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 11:04 AM
blondie? didn't u diss that guy in the post below about calling sum 1 gay :p:p:p

naughty bwoy :p

Anonymous
06-07-01, 11:13 AM
no man . look I just saw the joke there , it was too easy! That was a harmless joke , what balls said was blatantly meant as an insult. Your'e not offended are you mickey? :):)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 01:30 PM
:O

Pube Update:
--------------
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o

Anonymous
06-07-01, 01:58 PM
what are you looking so shocked at davo?

Anonymous
06-07-01, 02:23 PM
he caught himself while using a razor, then used aftershave!

lmao, ooooooooooooo, pain! :o

Anonymous
06-07-01, 02:24 PM
quick get the vinegar!

Anonymous
06-07-01, 04:03 PM
thats tonite boys, davo willbe vlean shaven cos the pain of stubble is quite bad :(

Pube Update:
--------------
B-) Gonna Shave em again, best be carefull or there will be tears by morning - lol B-)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 04:56 PM
evaluation of davo's footer:

why does it say sum 1 has knicked your pubes...then it says that your deciding whther or not to shave them AGAIN...so that means u did it in the first place so why ask who's knicked them?

physco analisis over :p

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:09 PM
I aint no good @ skitting..keep tripping over the rope
Thats it Kev, you forced me into it. If we cant take the piss then I'm afraid I'm going to have to litter the site with bad jokes:>
Wots pink n hard?
Pig with a knife.
Apologies to any pigs who visit the site:D

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:32 AM
who's read the feature on the modeo in this months Maxy P?!?!? CP?!?!?! u joke thief...lol :p

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:23 PM
Is that like a Modified Rodeo then? YEEEHAAAA! Ride `em cowboy!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:40 PM
think he means a mundano :D

Anonymous
10-07-01, 01:05 PM
Kev! make a spell checker script!

Mondeo...ta taaaaaa I spelt it right...not like Kowola eh Ian?! :p